The official post pictures of your pets thread.

Aroim
Pet Finder

Re: The official post pictures of your pets thread.

Unread post by Aroim »

thank you, and the dog is soooo cute :3
Lemons
Realm: Sentinels

Unread post by Lemons »

image.jpg
image.jpg (133.01 KiB) Viewed 15803 times
image.jpg
image.jpg (72.97 KiB) Viewed 15803 times
My horse, Phoenix :)
Boven
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Argent Dawn

Unread post by Boven »

Lemons wrote:
image.jpg
image.jpg
A fine looking horse. Does he (she?) have some Arab blood?
Nachtwulf
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord

Unread post by Nachtwulf »

I haz a noo kiton.
His name is Boo. That's what it was from the shelter but... I gotta admit, I rather like it, tbh.

Poor little Boo was neutered kind of the wrong way and his incision got terribly infected but he's a tough little punk and is well on the mend now. In fact, currently he's chasing Leeloo around the house.

someday I'll find someplace to host a sig that isn't stupid money-grubbing photobucket

Krysteena
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Terenas, Argent Dawn

Unread post by Krysteena »

Kitty! He looks a like like Kady actually :lol:

*runs off to find pictures*
Lemons
Realm: Sentinels

Unread post by Lemons »

Boven wrote:
Lemons wrote:
image.jpg
image.jpg
A fine looking horse. Does he (she?) have some Arab blood?
Thank you! And yes, he is a quarab, quarter horse Arab cross. :)
Finduilas
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Norgannon EU (H) - Thrall EU (H) - Antonidas EU(A)

Unread post by Finduilas »

Lemons, he's beautiful!

edit:
pictures of my cats

smiling Flora

sleeping Nala

Nala in the garden (awesome picture taken by Ersa/Moila from the forums here)
And Flora in the garden (picture also taken by Ersa/Moila)

current signature thanks to Ashaine

Findu on Battle.net

Findu's stables

Aquillian
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter
Realm: Steamwheedle Cartel

Unread post by Aquillian »

Since I'm putting these everywhere else online, here are my RL tames :p

Nanda, the ~5 month old Central American BCI. Super sweet little guy. He's eating f/t, isn't head shy, never huffs or strikes - will still get hook trained when he gets bigger of course. But for now he's just a lovable little ball of colors and cuteness. Some pics from today:

http://tinyurl.com/q5g4q49
http://tinyurl.com/p8jcvcf
http://tinyurl.com/np2dmmf

Cinnabun, the ~4 month old Cinnamon het Axanthic Ball Python. Sweet, but much more feisty than Nanda. She always wants to check everything out. Her breeder had her on live when we took her home, but we got her converted to f/t and she's even eaten while completely blue for us. Basically she's a little beast.

http://tinyurl.com/obksosj
http://tinyurl.com/pn3kh5t

Miss Magpie, a 6 year old moggie. Maggie was born on my birthday years ago after a bizarre series of events that began with my Mom trying to get her own pet cat into a kennel to get her fixed (irony at its finest...) By then I was living on my own and couldn't not take one of the kittens. One in particular wiggled its way towards me any time I was in the room. So I took her. She's my baby - never leaves my side when I'm home. Unless it's to perch on towels, pieces of paper, or really soft blankets.

http://tinyurl.com/ou2mont

And finally, Muse. Muse is ah... special. She was a barn cat growing up. We met her in a pet shop (I was checking out the snake supplies ironically, long before I got my snakes) where she was roaming around and howling at the aquariums. Apparently there were a few too many kittens in the owner's barn cat's last litter and he was offering them out/socializing them. My partner fell in love and didn't want to leave without her... so we didn't. She's been the most difficult cat we've ever had due to being massive, intelligent and energetic but we both love her. She love love loves having her tummy rubbed.

http://tinyurl.com/puk87ma
Danielfboone
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: Draka

Unread post by Danielfboone »

We got a dog from a local shelter here. Her story was that her owners got another dog and the new dog kept attacking her. Their solution was to put the older dog outside on a chain and leave her there. A neighbor of theirs , after a month of seeing her tied outside, went to the owners and offered to take her to a shelter so she could find a new home. They agreed to that and shortly after, we saw her on the shelter's website, knew immediately she was the one for us, and called them to hold her because we already had an approved adoption application. We went down there and upon seeing her knew even more strongly that she was the one for us. We took her home about an hour later. They said she is 5 years old and a Yellow Lab mix. I have done research and I am about 75% convinced that she is a pure Labrador, maybe a British one which are smaller and more finely featured.

She has acclimated herself completely and is a fantastic dog. She likes all people, wants to play with every other dog she sees, and knows when it is time for her to take me for my walk. :D . She has really bonded with me particularly and wants to be where I am at all times. She was apparently well trained by her previous owners because she absolutely will not set foot in the bathroom. We have a basement but she has only gone down the stairs once. She apparently didn't like the experience and won't do it again. Here is a picture or maybe 2.

Oh yeah, her name is Emma
Wain
The Insane
The Insane

Unread post by Wain »

God, she's gorgeous! And yes, she looks like a pure lab to me too. Labs are such loving, people-oriented dogs and it's criminal she was locked outside and neglected. Great to see she now has a loving home :)

As she got older, my old lab hated the stairs, too. Specifically going down them, she had no trouble going up. Our stairs were polished wood, so more slippery on paws than carpeted ones. Maybe yours are the same. As she got older I used to carry her down the stairs because there was a real risk of her slipping and hurting herself.

Anyway, great to see you guys have found each other :)
Shaman avatar by Spiritbinder.
Nachtwulf
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

ITABU!
that is to say... it's a Boo.

No, there really isn't anything particularly distinctive about Boo. He's a shiny little black kitten with yellow eyes and not a white hair on his body. He's, you know... cat shaped. But I can't tell you how much I dote on this baby, he's just the sweetest, snuggliest little thing, and ferociously playful. Boo is the name he had coming from the pound... his siblings were Trick and Treat (which I stole to name my Cursed Birman and Widget the Departed in-game); both of them were medium-hair fluffies, and then there's Boo, who's shorthaired. I keep thinking about changing it because jeez, there has to be 100000000 black cats in the world named Boo, on top of the ones that aren't black, but nothing else has really come to mind. (Leeloo is in the background 'cause she and Boo are kind of a thing and I can't do anything with him without her being right there too.)

someday I'll find someplace to host a sig that isn't stupid money-grubbing photobucket

Kalhoun
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Ghostlands (H) & Kirin Tor (A)

Unread post by Kalhoun »

Underfoot, my pound puppy. It's crazy to think we've had her almost a year now! She's 16 months old. She keeps me busy; much of my free time is occupied with teaching her tricks. ;)

And here's Quasi my 12.5 yr old pug. She's my cranky old lady... though in this picture she had a case of the sillies.

Wain
The Insane
The Insane

Unread post by Wain »

Very cute :) Your pug has that "hurry up and scratch my belly!" look.
Shaman avatar by Spiritbinder.
Artyrius
Realm: Terenas, Anvilmar

Unread post by Artyrius »

I've had a few pets in my life. Like my Little Hamster, 3 dogs and 7 cats.
Attachments
My Roborovski Hamster. He would sleep like this all time. Named him Pook. RIP baby
My Roborovski Hamster. He would sleep like this all time. Named him Pook. RIP baby
ballpoo.jpg (41.42 KiB) Viewed 15803 times
My sink loving cat, Henry. he's a big suck and 1 of 2 boys of the 7 cat we have.
My sink loving cat, Henry. he's a big suck and 1 of 2 boys of the 7 cat we have.
henry.jpg (58.57 KiB) Viewed 15803 times
This is Jack, the second boy of the 7 cats we have. He's ridiculously soft and a huge suck.
This is Jack, the second boy of the 7 cats we have. He's ridiculously soft and a huge suck.
jack.jpg (52.07 KiB) Viewed 15803 times
and this is Lexie. This is the first day we brought her home, she was rather underweight. She's a German Shepard, Beagle cross.
and this is Lexie. This is the first day we brought her home, she was rather underweight. She's a German Shepard, Beagle cross.
Lex.jpg (61.99 KiB) Viewed 15803 times
Seilahyn
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: US - Skywall/Cenarius Alliance - Nesingwary Horde

Unread post by Seilahyn »

My spoiled meeses, Tess and Zurie. I love buying them new stuff. Tons of stuff to climb and chew on and tunnels to run! I'll expand eventually when I move in with my boyfriend and have more room. Right now they're in the only place I can put them. Only Tess can be seen in one of the pictures. Zurie is still up in their nest box sleeping.

This is the two story cage. Little Ferris Wheel I put snacks in so they have to turn it to get to each bucket. One edible "branch" for smams, and a wood bird perch attached to the bars. Small bird wooden ladder. Newest addition: Rope Ladder!

Tubes connecting it to the smaller, one story, cage.
Other side with wheel and "out house" attachments.

And the one story cage I started with. Multi-branch bird perch, mini igloo, silent spinner wheel. Newest Additions: Jingle twine(or whatever that stuff is called) ball and the colorful wood bird toy. (Tess can be seen in the upper left peeking in.)

And here is Mortichai right after his PU surgery.

His bald belly flubs. My poor little buy. Going on 2 years old and having gone through so much already...

He's finally got some hair back on his belly, which has helped stop some of the urine scalding. Just wish he would lose those two flaps now and it would probably stop it completely.
Wassa
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Wassa »

I got a crested gecko!

A rare visitor to this forum now that I don't play WoW anymore, but forever a Petopian.

Nachtwulf
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

I just took this hilarious pic of my cat, Stella. She's usually a magnificent floofcat but... uh. Yeah. (I woke her up with the flash so that's her groggy wuhtufuh face...)

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Light EU Twintania/ Azol-Nerub EU

Unread post by Ana »

Not ours but the cat in these pictures is one we get the privilege of babysitting from time to time. Beautiful Cruiser

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Vephriel
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord US

Unread post by Vephriel »

Pet thread! :) I'd forgotten about this. Here's some recent photos of my children.

Krauser:

Damion:

Ziggy: (he'd just started shedding and I thought it was adorable how he looked like he was wearing a little superhero costume)

Sabbath:

Shelob:

The only one I'm missing a current photo of is my uromastyx, Koopa.
zedxrgal
Realm: Nesingwary, Vek'nilash

Unread post by zedxrgal »

Sabbath looks amazing. He's gotten so big. *wipes tear* I remember when he was just a wee spider. Saw pictures of his first molt. :)

Below signature by LupisDarkmoon
My FR Lair! :mrgreen: My Lion Den!