RL pets liveing on in game

Snowy
Illustrious Master Hunter

Re: RL pets liveing on in game

Unread post by Snowy »

My cat Poppy has been missing since July last year, which caused the rest of the year to be rather upsetting for me. I've somewhat gotten over it now, I still miss her so very much, but I've learned not to cry about it anymore. If she's passed on, then she's in a better place. When I tamed Gondria, the original plan was to name her Fus and Magria and Ankha would be Roh and Dah, for the lulz, it was my boyfriend's idea. But then I got a really good idea come to mind one day while sitting on WoW.

There's three of these cats in different colours, and I have/had three pet cats - Poppy, Blossom and Ruby. Poppy was ginger and white, but the original name we were going to give her was Pinkie. (Because when we got her, all the kittens looked very similar, so to tell them apart the people put ribbons around their necks, and Poppy's was pink.) So Gondria, being a pinky/purple colour, became Poppy. Blossom is Poppy's daughter and she's a tortoise shell with mostly black and white and patches of her mother's ginger, therefore, Ankha, being black and white, will be Blossom. Ruby is a British Blue pure bred, therefore bluey-grey in colour, like Magria! So when I get Ankha and Magria, they will be Blossom and Ruby! What a coincidence that all of my cats seem to, in one way or another, match up with the spectral cats, huh? :D

Snowy the Sylveon Hoarder ♥
3DS FC: 1263-6698-4911 | FR: EnchantedEcho | PSN: Eviesaurus
My YouTube Channel! (Pokemon related stuffs!)

Corpsebryde
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Garona

Unread post by Corpsebryde »

I named my druid (Selbbin) after my cat Nibbles who just recently passed away November 19,2011. He was 22 years old. I adopted him from the Humane Society when I was 9 (he was 6 at the time). He was with me from elementary school through college and moved with me 14 different times including 2 moves from Florida to Maine and back. He adored riding in the car and walking around stores on his leash. :)

Avatar by Moonlost; Signature by Sookie
Cristiana-Wolf
Apprentice Hunter
Apprentice Hunter
Realm: Shu'halo

Unread post by Cristiana-Wolf »

Okey, I know this has absolutely NOTHING to do with the intended topic of this forum, buuuttt...

Is it weird that I'm making a worgen version character named and made after my wolf pet on wow? X3

(You could say he'd be an anthropomorphic version of men human hunter's wolf.)
Snowy

Unread post by Snowy »

dat thread ress.

Snowy the Sylveon Hoarder ♥
3DS FC: 1263-6698-4911 | FR: EnchantedEcho | PSN: Eviesaurus
My YouTube Channel! (Pokemon related stuffs!)

Dewclaw
Realm: Llane

Unread post by Dewclaw »

My main character is named after my cat, and i have several pets on various toons named after my animals.:)
Makoes
Realm: Arathor-Alliance / Nesingwary-horde / WrA-Alliance

Unread post by Makoes »

I've a female Ninetails named Nikki after a sweet loving dog I had growing up. she looked almost identical to ninetails.
I've a Houndoom named Kita, named after a fun loving shepard/cross we had. I miss her.
In wow, I have Humor, I named after my cat Angel, who saved my life and was very dear to me.

Silent as night, silent as death, silent as your last breath
~~~
Interested in HARPG? Check out Marandian's
~~~
(Closed)FR gems: (Click here for details)
My DeviantART/My Petopia art thread
~~~
I cry inside every day, as common courtesy withers away. Are you part of the problem or will you help it grow?

Iowawolf
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: Moon Guard, Hati's Realm

Unread post by Iowawolf »

When I tamed my Shattered War Hound in Hellfire Ramparts I knew right away I was going to name it Buffy after my dog of 12 years she was my best friend and constant companion and will forever be missed as well as live on in game.
Makoes
Realm: Arathor-Alliance / Nesingwary-horde / WrA-Alliance

Unread post by Makoes »

More recently added is Pixie, my dear cat/friend/sister of 18 years who passed away a few weeks ago. I've tamed a black panther from STV and named it after her. Same hunter who also has Angelboy.

Silent as night, silent as death, silent as your last breath
~~~
Interested in HARPG? Check out Marandian's
~~~
(Closed)FR gems: (Click here for details)
My DeviantART/My Petopia art thread
~~~
I cry inside every day, as common courtesy withers away. Are you part of the problem or will you help it grow?

Tilo
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: Stormrage, Cenarius, & Ysera-US

Unread post by Tilo »

Have my Feline Familiar named Merlin after my bombay of 18yrs who passed away in august, my Gooey Sha'ling named Gooba (Merlins' alias), a black tiger from jade forest named Gooba, couldn't quite find a spirit beast that fit though... :hug: Makoes
♩ ♬ ♫ ♪ ♩ ♬ ♫ ♪ ♩ ♬ ♫ ♪ ♩ ♬ ♫ ♪
Signature Kamoodle []
Kööna
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Zul'jin - US

Unread post by Kööna »

My cat named Kitty (Yes, very creative, I know. :p) died two days after Cataclysm came out...on September 27th 2012...I got my Loque'nahak on a Christmas a long time ago and decided to name her Kitty, after my cat. Since Kitty died, I've only been using Kitty as my pet. : )
I've loved that cat so much. She was my little baby.
She would follow me everywhere in the house. Even if I just had to go to the bathroom, she's follow me and then go back to sleep on my bed. haha

I also named my "Olf Cliff Jumper" Trixy. My dog passed away last year, too. We lost two animals in the same year wich was really hard for our family. But, I've always loved that dog.

It makes me happy to think that they're still with me in another world. : )