My tarantula, baby Sabbath :D

Rawr
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Draka-Wyrmrest Accord

Re: My tarantula, baby Sabbath :D

Unread post by Rawr »

Zarai wrote:This thread has oddly helped me slowly overcome my phobia of spiders. I still get freaked out by the smaller ones because I cant always see where they're going/at. I think Sabbath is like a cute, fuzzy baby though.

I've recently just let spiders overtake my porch corner so that they can eat all the harmful insects I don't like. My mom thinks they're creepy but I've been randomly taking pictures of them. One of them got in the house, he was bigger, scared her to death and she tried to squish him. I made her stop and made a paper tent to hold him and put him back outside. :D
This may help a little more :D http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rLw-9dpHtcU :mrgreen:

Rhyela
Realm: US - Ysera

Unread post by Rhyela »

Sabbath is so awesome!!! And it's so neat to see his size progression. Here's to hoping that he's a she. ;)

Signature and avatar created by Serenith!

Slickrock wrote:Given their current trend, we'll probably get a spirit toucan that farts loops.
Silivren
Realm: Sunbeam Ruins, Tamriel, Westeros, Thedas, etc.

Unread post by Silivren »

I cant remember if you updated this or not. Is Sabbath truly male or is he really a she? I seem to remember you saying that females live longer than males do.

Vephriel
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord US

Unread post by Vephriel »

Still unsure on sex, his molts have been too damaged by the time I get my hands on them to really tell. It'll be easier once he's bigger. And yes, females live vastly longer than males. :)
Silivren

Vephriel wrote:Still unsure on sex, his molts have been too damaged by the time I get my hands on them to really tell. It'll be easier once he's bigger. And yes, females live vastly longer than males. :)
He/She has helped me a lot with my phobia. I greatly appreciate you posting pictures of Sabbath. I was super scared of spiders when I started lurking around this thread. I have found that tinier spiders still spook me a bit but tarantulas I've become recently enamored with. you've helped vastly with snakes too. Then again Harry Potter is helping with that one too. I forget, do you have a snake? :)

Vephriel
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord US

Unread post by Vephriel »

Always glad when people overcome their fears! Yes I do, a ball python named Damion. :)
Silivren

Vephriel wrote:Always glad when people overcome their fears! Yes I do, a ball python named Damion. :)
Oh so awesome. I want to say that's what Nagini is in Harry Potter, I could be wrong but they do look smiliar. I have a love/hate relationship with that snake. I love Snape but it's pretty. I'd have to say I want the Basalisk though! :D

jessetodd

Unread post by jessetodd »

you're mad, and awesome. That's not just a spider but a tarantula! Good luck on your pets!

premature ejaculation cure