One Lucky Lion!

Silivren
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Sunbeam Ruins, Tamriel, Westeros, Thedas, etc.

One Lucky Lion!

Unread post by Silivren »

I saw this story on AOL today. Apparently a rescued lion that was brought to a wildlife center was sick and dying. Anytime he ate he would throw his food back up and couldnt keep anything down. They started trying all sorts of deer meat and when they came to elk meat they found he could keep it down and would eat it while he was recovering. Unfortunately elk meat is hard to come by and expensive and when they started running out they were worried he would die because they couldnt afford anymore and from what I took they rely mainly on donations. Well help came from the most unsual place..

I'm attaching the link to the video but a fair warning you may get all misty eyed. I did, you read about all of these abused animal cases but here are people who're trying to get this lion back to his old self and a little kindness goes a long way..

http://www.aol.com/video/ailing-lion-sa ... d%3D266101

AdamSavage

Re: One Lucky Lion!

Unread post by AdamSavage »

That was wonderful, I truly believe there was no coincidence in that video at all. Regardless if you are religious or not, it's a wonderful story.
I believe if you can believe out of nothing an explosion (big bang) happened then how far fetched can god be?

Dr. Who Video!

Makoes
Realm: Arathor-Alliance / Nesingwary-horde / WrA-Alliance

Re: One Lucky Lion!

Unread post by Makoes »

Wow, I am glad that fate smiled upon all of them and that the lion is healthy again.

Silent as night, silent as death, silent as your last breath
~~~
Interested in HARPG? Check out Marandian's
~~~
(Closed)FR gems: (Click here for details)
My DeviantART/My Petopia art thread
~~~
I cry inside every day, as common courtesy withers away. Are you part of the problem or will you help it grow?