Dog Paw Inquiry

Tilo
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: Stormrage, Cenarius, & Ysera-US

Dog Paw Inquiry

Unread post by Tilo »

Anyone own a female black lab able to get me a photo of their paw, or an ink print of their paw i.e. stamp paw on an ink pad then press on paper; my original dog was a black lab mix. I had a paper with an ink print of her paw fifteen years ago that I've lost for some time now, so... yeah, that's why I'm looking for a new paw print I know it's not the same, but it'll have to do. If you require a paypal donation for this, let me know please.
♩ ♬ ♫ ♪ ♩ ♬ ♫ ♪ ♩ ♬ ♫ ♪ ♩ ♬ ♫ ♪
Signature Kamoodle []
Astratia
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter
Realm: Thorium Brotherhood

Re: Dog Paw Inquiry

Unread post by Astratia »

I'm sorry you lost her pawprint. Little trinkets like that are always very nice to have, and it's sad to have them misplaced. I don't have a female black lab (female boxer), that I could get a pawprint from or I would no problem.

Have you tried searching through old photos for an image where maybe she was laying down and her paw pad is showing? If you find something like that, maybe you could bring it to a tattoo artist, or have it comissined by an artist (deviantart?) to sketch the paw out exact?

Just throwing ideas out, but I wish you the best of luck finding it, or getting another paw print.

Art Credit to Lupin Dark Wolf

GormanGhaste
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Uldaman (and Ravencrest)

Unread post by GormanGhaste »

I don't have a lab, but they are some of my favorite dogs. Found this online, hope it might be of use:
Tilo
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: Stormrage, Cenarius, & Ysera-US

Unread post by Tilo »

Thank you very much got all teary & crying reading her whole story so saddening. I inquired about maybe a paw print of her current dog, but haven't gotten an email back yet. Regardless if anyone has a female black lab they could get a right paw, paw print for me, I will pay some in paypal if necessary, hopefully I'll get an email back.

Edit: been a few days haven't heard from the individual...
♩ ♬ ♫ ♪ ♩ ♬ ♫ ♪ ♩ ♬ ♫ ♪ ♩ ♬ ♫ ♪
Signature Kamoodle []