Meet Dobby!

Bonita
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: Whisperwind (A), Nesingwary (H),

Meet Dobby!

Unread post by Bonita »

Decided to make a stop at my local shelter and bring them some paper towels and sanitizer last week. They let me go into the back with them to put it away and I saw a momma cat with 5 kittens. Ended up falling in love with all of them and decided to fill out a form to adopt one. Got approved and picked out this little guy. His name is Dobby (HP ftw!) and he's about 4-5 weeks old I believe. He just got his vaccines this week so I got to play with him today. I get to visit him a couple times a week and I get to bring in one of my cat's toys so he can get used to Rayne's scent and Rayne can get used to his. Rayne is really calm when it comes to kittens so hopefully it wont take long for them to warm up to each other. He comes home with me in 3-4 weeks and I'm super excited.

ImageImage

His mom is super sweet and just spent all of her time licking me and loving on me so I'm hoping he turns out like her. He seems to be the shy one out of his 2 brothers and 2 sisters. They were all trying to eat my hand when I was getting him out lol.
Attachments
7236_10151864281959408_1912256242_n.jpg
7236_10151864281959408_1912256242_n.jpg (24.62 KiB) Viewed 2250 times
541544_10151864374044408_1448606167_n.jpg
541544_10151864374044408_1448606167_n.jpg (26.68 KiB) Viewed 2250 times

Sig made by Iggypuff
Credit to Sookie, Kurenio, Thorka and Karin for the amazing sigs they made me and Kurenio, Thorka and Seilahyn for the awesome avatars.
Flight Rising!

Makoes
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Arathor-Alliance / Nesingwary-horde / WrA-Alliance

Re: Meet Dobby!

Unread post by Makoes »

Awwww so Fluffy!!!!

Silent as night, silent as death, silent as your last breath
~~~
Interested in HARPG? Check out Marandian's
~~~
(Closed)FR gems: (Click here for details)
My DeviantART/My Petopia art thread
~~~
I cry inside every day, as common courtesy withers away. Are you part of the problem or will you help it grow?

GormanGhaste
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Uldaman (and Ravencrest)

Unread post by GormanGhaste »

That is the sweetest face! Wonder if that's all kitten fluff, or if he's going to be medium-hair?

And don't worry about the shyness. I once adopted a pair of sisters that were extremely shy; I was afraid I wouldn't be able to socialize them very well. They came 'round, just needed time.
Bonita
Master Hunter
Master Hunter

Unread post by Bonita »

His mom and I think 1 brother and 1 sister are fluffy. The other 2 are short hair so he's taking after his mom. I adore fluffy cats lol.
Rayne was just super in your face and he's the only kitten I've ever had so I'm not used to shyness lol.

Sig made by Iggypuff
Credit to Sookie, Kurenio, Thorka and Karin for the amazing sigs they made me and Kurenio, Thorka and Seilahyn for the awesome avatars.
Flight Rising!

AdamSavage

Unread post by AdamSavage »

He is a cutie!
I believe if you can believe out of nothing an explosion (big bang) happened then how far fetched can god be?

Dr. Who Video!

Wain
The Insane
The Insane

Unread post by Wain »

Very cute :)
Shaman avatar by Spiritbinder.
Bonita
Master Hunter
Master Hunter

Unread post by Bonita »

Thank you :) I'm hoping to get some better pictures of him this weekend. I have this video of the mom and kittens all following my hand around, heads all moving in unison, but I can't get it off of my phone sadly.

Sig made by Iggypuff
Flight Rising!

Nefretiti
Realm: Durotan US,Saurfang, Staghelm

Unread post by Nefretiti »

Such an adorable little ball of fluff :)
One of mine is a shelter kitty but she was older when I got her, about a year old.
Don't be afraid to go for your dreams.
Reach for the moon and if you miss it reach out and grab a star.

Wain
The Insane
The Insane

Unread post by Wain »

Bonita wrote:Thank you :) I'm hoping to get some better pictures of him this weekend. I have this video of the mom and kittens all following my hand around, heads all moving in unison, but I can't get it off of my phone sadly.
Can you email yourself the video from your phone? Or if you can't email from your phone can you text the video to someone who can? :)

And I'm surprised nobody has mentioned bringing him a sock yet ;)
Shaman avatar by Spiritbinder.
Kalliope
Realm: Dethecus

Unread post by Kalliope »

Wain wrote:And I'm surprised nobody has mentioned bringing him a sock yet ;)
I have been resisting the urge with GREAT difficulty! :lol: The delete button was pressed many times...

Kalliope's Pantheon of Pets
YouTube Edition
Thanks to Serenith for the avatar and signature!

Bonita
Master Hunter
Master Hunter

Unread post by Bonita »

Wain wrote:
Bonita wrote:Thank you :) I'm hoping to get some better pictures of him this weekend. I have this video of the mom and kittens all following my hand around, heads all moving in unison, but I can't get it off of my phone sadly.
Can you email yourself the video from your phone? Or if you can't email from your phone can you text the video to someone who can? :)

And I'm surprised nobody has mentioned bringing him a sock yet ;)
Sadly I can't. I have a cheap crappy prepaid phone lol.

And trust me my friends have all gone sock crazy when it comes to him. Two of them have bought baby socks for me to give him :lol:

Sig made by Iggypuff
Flight Rising!

Bonita
Master Hunter
Master Hunter

Unread post by Bonita »

I decided to go pay the shelter a visit today instead of on Wednesdays and when I showed up they told me I could take him home!

I don't have any picture of him at home yet cause he's been too busy running around the living room playing under everything. The most we see of him is when he darts from 1 chair to another. He's so fast lol. Rayne is rather angry with everyone right now (which was to be suspected) so he's just hiding at the top of the stairs hissing every time Dobby comes into view lol. Guess it doesn't help Rayne got a bath yesterday so he was already angry at the world xD

Sig made by Iggypuff
Flight Rising!