Human Cat Bed

AdamSavage
Illustrious Master Hunter

Human Cat Bed

Unread post by AdamSavage »

My little Bengal kitten has labeled me as her Human Bed. If I'm on the computer, 9/10 she jumps up on my lap and curls up in a ball. If I go lay on the couch to watch tv (I watch tv lying on my back, stretched out), she wants to lay between my side and the back of the couch.

Here is a example of how relaxed she was earlier. I had abit of a crotch shot because of how she was, and the angle. I did my best to edit out that part. :lol:

Last edited by AdamSavage on Sun Apr 14, 2013 1:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I believe if you can believe out of nothing an explosion (big bang) happened then how far fetched can god be?

Dr. Who Video!

Sukurachi
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: The Scryers (Horde), Argent Dawn (Alliance)

Re: Human Cat Bad

Unread post by Sukurachi »

We got a Ragdoll kitten years ago, and for the first few months, Stewie would come to me while I watched TV and climb up on the back of the sofa, and wrap himself around the back of my neck to sleep there.

He now weighs 17lbs... I am SO happy he stopped doing that after a month or two.

He still loves to be picked up and snuggled. his favourite is when I'm at my computer, laying on his back on my lap, and falling asleep there.. which means I can no longer work because I have to hold on to this gigantic cat and make sure he doesn't slide off me lap. and it doesn't help that he's heavy enough that my leg goes numb quickly.

I love that picture. My Stewie sleeps like that next to me on the sofa now when I watch TV... he puts one leg across my thigh, and his head down on my leg, and purrs himself to sleep. It's a very un-cat-like position.

A bit of palindromic wisdom:
"Step on no pets!"
Casual player.. don't raid, don't PvP. Suffer from extreme altitis
I love pets - combat or non.
<That Kind of Orc> guild on The Scryers, small, casual LGBT and friends guild, join us Horde-side.

Makoes
Realm: Arathor-Alliance / Nesingwary-horde / WrA-Alliance

Re: Human Cat Bad

Unread post by Makoes »

My cats often use me as their bed. Pixie will sleep on my back if I am laying in bed, and Numair will sleep on my lap/wedge himself between me and the back of my computer chair. (he has earned the name "raidwiper")

Silent as night, silent as death, silent as your last breath
~~~
Interested in HARPG? Check out Marandian's
~~~
(Closed)FR gems: (Click here for details)
My DeviantART/My Petopia art thread
~~~
I cry inside every day, as common courtesy withers away. Are you part of the problem or will you help it grow?

AdamSavage

Re: Human Cat Bed

Unread post by AdamSavage »

Whops, I just realized I spelled "Bed" as "Bad".
I believe if you can believe out of nothing an explosion (big bang) happened then how far fetched can god be?

Dr. Who Video!

Lotusii
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter
Realm: Nesingwary/Argent Dawn

Re: Human Cat Bed

Unread post by Lotusii »

My cats love using me as a bed, I think it's the sweetest thing, especially when they go purr crazy.
Sig by the AMAZING Sookie.