The official post pictures of your pets thread.

Mozag
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Several on EU.

Re: The official post pictures of your pets thread.

Unread post by Mozag »

Our old dog died last November, but it was time to give a home to a new rescue at last. Zima has been with us a week, I adopted her from the shelter I volunteer at. <3

Attachments
Zima.jpg
Zima.jpg (174.54 KiB) Viewed 16645 times
Lupis
Petopia Artist
Realm: Moon Guard

Unread post by Lupis »

Oh my goodness, Mozag, she's absolutely darling! I hope to see more pictures of her, what a sweet face.

I haven't posted pictures of my chickens in AGES. Have some cute birds! We're down to only 18, but it's super hard to get pictures of most of them thanks to chickens being very active little animals.

Falcor

ImageImage

Vlad

ImageImageImage

Caesar, our only remaining rooster. We had a sudden and devastating mink attack that killed nine of our birds in two days- Elliot and Mort also passed away recently due to heart attack and illness respectively. But it's not all bad- Caesar's a good boy, very sweet and gentle despite his 3+ inch spurs, and he's doing the flock proud.

Emeris

ImageImage

Miriam (AKA Red Hen)- she's the tamest bird we've got, and an absolute sweetheart. She likes to follow me around when I'm out in the chicken yard or cleaning the coop, chatting away and perching up close to my head to see what I'm up to. It's easy to get pictures of her, because she's always sticking her head over to check out what's going on. ...She's also discovered that I'm a good napkin and likes to wipe her beak off on my legs. Thanks buddy.

Tina

Tumblr ~ Flight Rising
Avatar by Kamalia, signature by me!

Syleye
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Shadowsong

Unread post by Syleye »

we got a friend for Peter from our local Humane Society. She was a rescue. her name is Sophia and she is double Peter's size

Tilo
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: Stormrage, Cenarius, & Ysera-US

Unread post by Tilo »

My daughters
♩ ♬ ♫ ♪ ♩ ♬ ♫ ♪ ♩ ♬ ♫ ♪ ♩ ♬ ♫ ♪
Signature Kamoodle []
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Light EU Twintania/ Azol-Nerub EU

Unread post by Ana »

Cat sitting the worlds best cat. One of my friends is on a 3 week vacation and in the meantime we babysit her cat and rabbit. The rabbit is just in a cage and need to be fed once day.. poor creature.. but the cat is magnificent.. He got a TON of personality. He is a British short hair.. and he is named Garfild :D The rabbits name is Futte which is the Danish name for Odie.. but he bites and snarl so cant get a good picture of him.

edit i got hubby to take pictures of the rabbit; we changes its toilet everyday but its still smelly. he moves his straw around himself.. normally the button is covered but he just moves it around :

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Aroim
Pet Finder

Unread post by Aroim »

So many beautiful and cute pets
And so many cats
naaww :3
Last edited by Aroim on Thu May 30, 2019 1:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jelo

Unread post by Jelo »

Syleye wrote:we got a friend for Peter from our local Humane Society. She was a rescue. her name is Sophia and she is double Peter's size
oooooo what a nice rabbits =)

Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Uldaman (and Ravencrest)

Unread post by GormanGhaste »

Been about three years since my last update. Mimi the cat lived until she was 18 years old. Now we have Misha, a longhair red tabby:
He was bullying the other cats in his previous home, so we decided to get him gerbils instead of another cat.
We have four females: Gan a burmese, Tuya a cinnamon, and two agouti piebalds, Ehri and Yisu.
ImageImage
Sorry for the poor picture quality, they don't stay still very well :) Three of the four pictured, missing Yisu.
Attachments
Misha.jpg
Misha.jpg (794.11 KiB) Viewed 7027 times
burmese.jpg
burmese.jpg (926.33 KiB) Viewed 7027 times
cinnamon and piebald.jpg
cinnamon and piebald.jpg (671.74 KiB) Viewed 7027 times
GormanGhaste
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Finally a puppy pile picture with all four gerbils, even if Erhi is smooshed against the glass :)
Attachments
sandbathsmall.jpg
sandbathsmall.jpg (164.77 KiB) Viewed 16645 times
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Husband decided that we should have a cat. Offcourse we wanted a shelter cat so we ran around to all the shelters we could find. there are 4-5 organizations in Denmark which catch, neuter, help, rescue and rehouse pets..

We got turned down at them all because the adoption rules in Denmark are stupid... if you don't have access to a garden, you can only adopt a cat who never has been outside before and there is a shortage of those so we had no luck at the shelters... which i personally think is a shame with all those animals needing a loving home..

we looked online for ppl who needed to rehouse a pet near us and found Milo. His previous owners had to get rid of him as he did not work well with their other pet and he needed a home where he could get the love he needed.

So now he is ours. He is still a bit timid but wanted to cuttle at 4 am! if you wondering about the black blobs it´s because i did not think about the reflections in the window and I sleep naked so :P

Anyway.. here is our Milo. More pictures will follow :

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Lupen202
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Burning Blade, Frostwolf, Proudmoore

Unread post by Lupen202 »

Aw he’s beautiful. That is a very stupid law though... makes zero sense to me... why can’t you just convert them to an indoor only cat which is much safer anyway. :roll: Thankfully nothing like that here especially since ours are overflowing. It’s so sad.

Also have a new pet of my own... a four month old Quaker! No dna results yet for gender but leaning towards female and the name Lark for now. :)

Neiara - NE Hunter - Burning Blade (US) - Denial of Service

| My Mount Collection |
| Flight Rising |

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Such a pretty bird!
Our new cat has been here a day and only come out of his hiding place for 2 hours. .
He has not eaten or drank anything. .is that normal or should i be concerned? I know water is more important than food and bit worried that he has not drank anything for a little more than 24 hours. . Will get hubby to get some wetfood for him tomorrow. .we only have dry food for now.

Dewclaw
Realm: Llane

Unread post by Dewclaw »

Your kitty is in a strange new place and is frightened. It will take some time for him to get used to the new home. It's best to start him in one room, with lots of places to hide, blankets to snuggle in, toys, food/water, and litter. Keep things as calm and quiet as possible.
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Ohh we have. He comes out around 6pm and demands tons of snuggles. .then he explores for a couple of hours with snuggles demands input every now and then but we have yet to see him eat or drink. .but he has used the litterbox so I hope he comes more out over the next few days. He is 14 months old. He will actually jump in bed at 4 am and demand snuggles. Off course he gets them ;)

GormanGhaste
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

He may just not be used to kibble (dry food)--he'll come around.
Dewclaw
Realm: Llane

Unread post by Dewclaw »

And it's always best to give them the same food they're used to and slowly blend in whatever you want to feed them. Sudden food changes can cause upset tummies.
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

He is used to kibble from his previous owner and we bought the excat same food as she has.. but all worries went away as he last night both ate and drank so yay!! :D

He has a little twist at the top of his tail.. i think at one point he had it broken.. there are bone throughout the whole tail and he can move it around. We can both touch it all over without him complaining but the bone structure feels weird.. He just had a checkup at the vets so I think it is something which happened long ago.

He looooooves pets and snuggles.. He is VERY night active.. 3-5 am he wakes us up and wants in bed and snuggles all over heh. We adore him :D

Vephriel
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord US

Unread post by Vephriel »

Aww, what a cute boy! Congratulations, does he have a name yet? :)
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

His name is Milo. We kept the same name as the previous owner had given him
I think he is a bit skinny but I hope he gain a little weight with us.