The official post pictures of your pets thread.

Wain
The Insane
The Insane

Re: The official post pictures of your pets thread.

Unread post by Wain »

I hadn't seen this forum in ages. I completely forgot.

Veph, your Ziggy looks like he's growing wings! :) And the blue tarantula is amazing. What breed (or mix) is Krauser? :)
Shaman avatar by Spiritbinder.
Vephriel
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord US

Unread post by Vephriel »

Aw, thanks guys! :) Krauser is a very handsome mutt. His father was an italian mastiff and his mother was a rottweiler/shepherd mix. He was born in the pet store I used to work in and I hand delivered him, so we've always had a special bond. ;u;
Wain
The Insane
The Insane

Unread post by Wain »

Vephriel wrote:Aw, thanks guys! :) Krauser is a very handsome mutt. His father was an italian mastiff and his mother was a rottweiler/shepherd mix. He was born in the pet store I used to work in and I hand delivered him, so we've always had a special bond. ;u;
I forgot to check back on this :P

Wow, he's quite the mix! Such a cool background that he's known you since birth. It really would make him extra special :)
Shaman avatar by Spiritbinder.
Rawr
Realm: Draka-Wyrmrest Accord

Unread post by Rawr »

I got a sum total of 2 of the pics off my phone to upload (I hate you CenturyLink) So here is Lord Marrowgar Defender of the Citadel, now with grown up pic :D
ImageImage
He likes to warm himself on Manmeat's laptop. :lol: :mrgreen:

Nachtwulf
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord

Unread post by Nachtwulf »

Goodness, Marrowgar... you've put on weight.

Have a picture of one of my foster kittens. His name is Winston.

someday I'll find someplace to host a sig that isn't stupid money-grubbing photobucket

Rawr

Unread post by Rawr »

He got big, like 12lb big. But he's not fat though, he's just really big and muscly :lol: And Winston is so cute, are his widdle jelly beans spotted too?? :hug: :mrgreen:

Nachtwulf
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

He's kind of the runt (Zarya is SO MUCH BIGGER THAN HIM it's hysterical, I chose her name well, haha...) and he's a little skinny, but his belly is fat and that's important in a kitten. I can't remember for 100% sure (they're being kept in my 'guest room' that isn't exactly connected to the house so I'd have to go outside to go look) BUT if memory serves he has chocolate beans. I'm pretty sure they're actually all uniform.

This is all three of them:
Zarya is the tabby with white toes, Tracer is the black and white. She has a tail, it's just hidden in this pic.

someday I'll find someplace to host a sig that isn't stupid money-grubbing photobucket

Rawr

Unread post by Rawr »

Oh cute widdle Zarya has spotty jelly beans, so adorable :hug: :mrgreen:

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Light EU Twintania/ Azol-Nerub EU

Unread post by Ana »

Rawr i love that you play might and magic too. My husband love those games and plays them frequently. Both the normal ones and the awesome mods.
Also adorable cats ♥♥
Last edited by Ana on Sun Aug 14, 2016 2:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Cat sitting a British shorthair. He is soo fat and fluffy and adorable. His owner even named him Garfield

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Dewclaw
Realm: Llane

Unread post by Dewclaw »

One of my rescue kitties rescued this little girl. he brought her to the porch. She had a huge gash in her side that required staples, and (per vet's orders) I am getting up in the middle of the night to make sure she's fed. no sleep, but I've fallen so hard for her..
Nachtwulf
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Thank you for helping her, Dew! The black spot on her nose is killer cute.

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Our catsitting day is soon over; Sadly. Today i dared to close the window so he could not jump out.. he seemed not delighted by it... heh

We are going to miss him soo much!

Nachtwulf
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

I took this picture of Tika today. Unlike usual, she looks comfortable and relaxed. Poor girl is neurotic as hell, I wish she had more peaceful moments like this.

Syleye
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Shadowsong

Unread post by Syleye »

Just wanted to stop in and show off little Rohan, he's a 10wk old Irish wolfhound

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Cat sitting again :hug: Nothing better than a cat in your window frame :D

GormanGhaste
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Uldaman (and Ravencrest)

Unread post by GormanGhaste »

Our Mimi is 17 years old. We've had her about a year.
Attachments
mimi 4.jpg
mimi 4.jpg (579.7 KiB) Viewed 6253 times
Zindi
Realm: Ragnaros EU

Unread post by Zindi »

These are my babies, we never had a garden (now that we do it doesn't have a fance) so cats/dogs are out of the question so I had to resort to other things.
The first is Poro, he's a dumbo-eared rat, the oldest of the group, he's a little over 2 years old, has cataracts on both eyes but otherwise perfectly fine, I got him from a friend who breeds rats for his snakes.
The second is Suzy, I got her and her friend Mango from a guy who saved them from being snake food but had to move and couldn't take them with him. She was super sweet and social, the owner of our local goth/rock/punk store loved her, sadly she passed away not long ago at the age of 1.5 years due to liver failure, she was the smallest of the bunch but also the most omega one.
The next is Mango, she's the "bad b*tch" so we don't get along well, unlike Suzy she didn't get much affection so she doesn't like humans, she bit me several times and hates to be picked up so we made a bargain, she climbs into their box when i put it in front of her and i leave her alone.
The last is Tweezers, he's a lab rat, they were ordered for experiments for a uni but turned out they don't need them and would be dissected so thanks to our rat fan group 30 lab rats "disappeared", he's a huge guy yet is scared of me, on the pic he was about 2 months old.
In case anyone freaks out by "he" and "she" living together, the boys are neutered.
TL:DR I love rats, i talk too much about them.
Lirithiel
Realm: Lightbringer EU

Unread post by Lirithiel »

A massive hole has been left in my life with the passing of my beloved monster on 14 November 2016 as a result of cancer. The two of us hadn't been apart for more than a week over the past seven years. I adopted him as a three-year-old and 10 years was good age to go for such a big dog but it all happened so suddenly and was quite unexpected. R.I.P my boy and I hope to see you one day again.

Here is something that is helping me cope and was sent to me by a friend who lost her dog under tragic circumstances a while back. I hope it will comfort others that are going through the same situation.

Just this side of heaven is a place called Rainbow Bridge.
When an animal dies that has been especially close to someone here, that pet goes to Rainbow Bridge. There are meadows and hills for all of our special friends so they can run and play together. There is plenty of food, water and sunshine, and our friends are warm and comfortable.
All the animals who had been ill and old are restored to health and vigor. Those who were hurt or maimed are made whole and strong again, just as we remember them in our dreams of days and times gone by. The animals are happy and content, except for one small thing; they each miss someone very special to them, who had to be left behind.
They all run and play together, but the day comes when one suddenly stops and looks into the distance. His bright eyes are intent. His eager body quivers. Suddenly he begins to run from the group, flying over the green grass, his legs carrying him faster and faster.
You have been spotted, and when you and your special friend finally meet, you cling together in joyous reunion, never to be parted again. The happy kisses rain upon your face; your hands again caress the beloved head, and you look once more into the trusting eyes of your pet, so long gone from your life but never absent from your heart.
Then you cross Rainbow Bridge together...
Valka
Apprentice Hunter
Apprentice Hunter
Realm: WrA US

Unread post by Valka »

This is my dog Nuka, he's just over a year old. He's a tenterfield terrier cross with a king sharles spaniel. I named my Dreamway Pup hunter pet after him.

And this is my Rainbow Lorikeet, Nibbles. She hatched on the NYE of 2016, not even 6 months old yet.

Image Valka - Nagrand (US)