The Fur Kids

AdamSavage
Illustrious Master Hunter

The Fur Kids

Unread post by AdamSavage »

This is insane. I've heard of people loving their pets, but this is just nuts.
Over the past 20 years, Greg has spent $10,000 to turn the house into a "kitty playland," complete with 300 feet of cat walkways, 38 hand carved cat openings, and dozens of platforms. The bedroom even features a "private, rustic hideaway" in case the cats want some alone time, and a custom, mini kitty sized staircase.

Amazingly, the cats can travel through the entire house without touching the floor, and if for some reason they ever want to leave, there's even an outdoor cat enclosure for them to enjoy!

http://www.catsparella.com/2011/03/greg ... usive.html

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... 9U5oDsfogc
I believe if you can believe out of nothing an explosion (big bang) happened then how far fetched can god be?

Dr. Who Video!

Silivren
Realm: Sunbeam Ruins, Tamriel, Westeros, Thedas, etc.

Re: The Fur Kids

Unread post by Silivren »

I actually think its really cool, its so great they're taken care of. You can see on that mans face how much joy his cats give him! Thats the perfect relationship and if he's happy and has the money to pamper them and make himself happy as well then who're we to judge. :)

AdamSavage

Unread post by AdamSavage »

Yeah I think it's crazy, but if he has the means and money to do it. Then why not. It sounds like alot of money, but when you break it down on a monthly basis. It's not that bad. $42 a month, not counting for inflation. $42 wasn't always worth what it's worth now.
I believe if you can believe out of nothing an explosion (big bang) happened then how far fetched can god be?

Dr. Who Video!

Silivren
Realm: Sunbeam Ruins, Tamriel, Westeros, Thedas, etc.

Unread post by Silivren »

AdamSavage wrote:Yeah I think it's crazy, but if he has the means and money to do it. Then why not. It sounds like alot of money, but when you break it down on a monthly basis. It's not that bad. $42 a month, not counting for inflation. $42 wasn't always worth what it's worth now.
I think when it comes down to it the animals are happy and the human is happy and thats a win-win situation.

cowmuflage
Petopia Artist
Realm: dath remar

Unread post by cowmuflage »

Whoo boy I can imagine how the cat fights on top of the high walk ways would look like XD
GormanGhaste
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Uldaman (and Ravencrest)

Unread post by GormanGhaste »

We did a little of this at our old place, except very much on a shoestring budget. Mostly shelving up near the ceiling with means of getting up there.