Lucy & Minnie (img heavey)

cowmuflage
Petopia Artist
Realm: dath remar

Lucy & Minnie (img heavey)

Unread post by cowmuflage »

So uh must of been ages since I posted anything of my cats. I found a whole bunch last night so I'ma posting them up! Both where adult pound cats too.

The Tortoise shell is Lucy and the Tabby is Minne. Now You might wonder why Lucy changes shape in a few photos well that's because she now weighs in at 6.1 KGs so she is really fat now! :lol:

This is a old Lucy pic! Back when we got her as she just got desexed!
Poor Lucy she is being forced to be a indoor cat for 2 weeks! That's what ya get for fighting!

Now my mum made me take this next one. See yesterday I saw Lucy had this large lump of fur missing and it was all eww. So we took her the vet and she had a cat bite abscess. Sylvester used to get them all the time. So the vet cleaned it all up but the gross thing is he can't close it so we have to treat it as an open wound (don't worry it'll be fine she'll heal fast). So Lucy is walking around with this huge gross thing that makes me feel ill all the time :lol:
I'll just put a link to it cus I'm not mean and so if you want to look at it you can!

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y138/l ... a82560.jpg

Also I call Lucy Hitler cat. I think you can see why :lol:
Finduilas
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Norgannon EU (H) - Thrall EU (H) - Antonidas EU(A)

Re: Lucy & Minnie (img heavey)

Unread post by Finduilas »

Aw poor Lucy. I hope she gets better soon.

And lovely pics. Especially the one in the laundry basket. My cats do that all the time, too!

current signature thanks to Ashaine

Findu on Battle.net

Findu's stables

cowmuflage
Petopia Artist

It's healing pretty fast! So that's good.

They sure do love the laundry basket. All our stuff always has fur on it. I wonder why :lol:
cowmuflage
Petopia Artist

An update on Lucy, we took her to the vet today for a check up and she is healing really fast! The wound is about half the size it was when that photo was taken! The vet said it should be a tiny scab in a week and then she can go outside! It's hard having one cat who has to be indoors and another who can go outside XD

Also the vet was talking about this new cat food that just came out that is meant to be great for helping cats diet and is fine to also feed normal cats! He said as soon as it comes in he'll be trying it out on his cat at home and we are going to check in like a months time to see if it works as right now we have to buy 2 types of dry food a normal one for Minnie and a diet one for Lucy and it's such a pain!

The vet said Lucy should be around 5.4 kgs so that she wont be at risk of diabetes and she is right now 6.2 kgs :/ I really don't want to have to jab her two times a day!