Anyone in Iowa...

Aleu
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord.

Anyone in Iowa...

Unread post by Aleu »

Or knows someone close by... or just has a blog on Tumblr do please read the link below.

http://mewwolf.tumblr.com/post/90507478 ... e-a-friend

A simple reblog would be lovely and/or advice on what can be done to defuse this situation. :3c

NEW SIGNATURE PENDING... SOON.
{Flight Rising}

Snowwalker
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Suramar

Re: Anyone in Iowa...

Unread post by Snowwalker »

That's just terrible! AS full as shelters are, you'd think if he walked in with paperwork... Personally, if they have any relationship with their vet at all, I'd have the vet call the shelter. Sometimes authority figures can help. If that doesn't work, I'd speak with the local police in a very polite, organized manner, and see if they won't send an officer to go along and insist the chips be read/matched to the paperwork. Also, any family photos with the cats might also help. But it's very important to do so in a calm, professional, organized manner so they are taken seriously.

Aleu
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord.

Unread post by Aleu »

Snowwalker wrote:That's just terrible! AS full as shelters are, you'd think if he walked in with paperwork... Personally, if they have any relationship with their vet at all, I'd have the vet call the shelter. Sometimes authority figures can help. If that doesn't work, I'd speak with the local police in a very polite, organized manner, and see if they won't send an officer to go along and insist the chips be read/matched to the paperwork. Also, any family photos with the cats might also help. But it's very important to do so in a calm, professional, organized manner so they are taken seriously.
I should mention these cats are purebreds as well and are worth something. What's worse is that Tasha is now missing from the site and as far as I know, the shelter is still refusing to give them up. I suggested that getting a authority figure, perhaps the police, involved. They're trying to get the some media attention as well. Sometimes that's enough to push them.

Edit: He's finally just sent in the applications to get the cats back. Still don't know what happened to one of them. =/

NEW SIGNATURE PENDING... SOON.
{Flight Rising}

Snowwalker
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Suramar

Unread post by Snowwalker »

I certainly hope he can get them back.. Poor family.