Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Light EU Twintania/ Azol-Nerub EU

She who always smiles

Unread post by Ana »

found this at Imgur :

http://imgur.com/gallery/lpcA8

I cant decide if its a good or a bad thing... part of me wanted to put the poor cat out of its misery...

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

zedxrgal
Illustrious Master Hunter
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Nesingwary, Vek'nilash

Re: She who always smiles

Unread post by zedxrgal »

I honestly was breezing through the forum after a very trying day at the hospital and saw this. I was just going to log off and go on about my not so merry way. I've cried at reading this yet am amazed at the sheer strength of will that cat had to live. I'm always amazed by an animals ability to survive something horrific and come out the better or as though they've no disabilities.

I agree Tarn. I would have had the hardest time battling within myself if I found a kitten like that but at the same time I know deep inside me I wouldn't have the heart to euthanize it without know for sure the kitten couldn't make it. I've taken in creatures who were beaten and abused and left for dead. It would break your heart to know how cruel humans can be to a reptile. But I digress. I would be torn but I'd put EVERYTHING I had into saving the animals life.

Little girl is a god send for that kitten. He looks amazing now. eLoves to her for what she's done.

Below signature by LupisDarkmoon
My FR Lair! :mrgreen: My Lion Den!

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Light EU Twintania/ Azol-Nerub EU

Re: She who always smiles

Unread post by Ana »

Im still a bit torn.... Good that the girl had a heart but the poor animal went through sooo much pain.... I would probably have euthanized it to spare it that pain... it seams to be doing well now though..Cool girl.

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig