Multishot Buff on PTR

TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Staghelm (Alliance), Wyrmrest Accord (Horde)

Re: Multishot Buff on PTR

Unread post by TygerDarkstorm »

Yeah, I think this MS buff will still make SV the king of AoE.

Follow me on Tumblr! @projectashley
Like Crochet? You can see what I make @ facebook.com/AshedCreations

Lord Godfrey wrote:Some people only want to watch the world burn. Others want to be the ones responsible for burning it...
[/center]
Comett
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Aman'Thul

Unread post by Comett »

Ooh, interesting.

The idea behind such a high focus cost SHOULD be that every hit is so hard that the focus cost makes up for it being so OP. Unfortunately, lol, we've had ridiculous multi shot base damage to the extent that you have to be Surv to even have SIMILAR AOE damage to other classes (and it's not even that OP anyway... it's just, well, average in comparison to people from other classes with similar skill/gear to you). So hopefully this will make up for the absurd focus cost.

That cobra/steady casting issue I've never really thought about, but it's true... the hunter/rogue comparison is a good one. Something I'd personally love is a low or no-focus/no-GCD 10 second interrupt... that would be good for both PVP and PVE (it's ridiculous that tanks and healers have more interrupts than even an MM specced hunter x_x).

SpiritBinder
Mount Master
Mount Master
Realm: Aman'Thul

Unread post by SpiritBinder »

Comett wrote: Something I'd personally love is a low or no-focus/no-GCD 10 second interrupt... that would be good for both PVP and PVE (it's ridiculous that tanks and healers have more interrupts than even an MM specced hunter x_x).
I dont know about the ballance of it, but it sure would be nice to be able to help out the group when interupts are needed. Even if they added and interupt mechanic to our exsisting scatter shot, so if the target is immune to scatter, it will still interupt? Anyways just thing out aloud... but it would be nice to see a non-MM, non-pet interupt avalible to BM and SV.

OT - I know MM is Top dps atm for stationary, single target fights, but I'm quiet happy sitting with BM/SV simply becuase of the AOE damage SV brings when needed. If this buff goes through there will be even more reason to keep my SV :)

T A N N O NT H E S P I R I T B I N D E R

­
­
­