Patch 4.1 Content Preview: Rise of the Zandalari

Lisaara
Illustrious Master Hunter
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Moon Guard

Re: Patch 4.1 Content Preview: Rise of the Zandalari

Unread post by Lisaara »

Royi wrote:
Cerah wrote:For christ's sake, Blizzard! Either hire better writers and editors or allow those you have to actually write stories that have a little bit of consistancy to them! The guys who wrote "Transformers 2" or "Episode 1: The Phantom Menace" could do better at this point!
^^ This

I mean the team behind the character development of Jar-Jar Binks might be able to pull off something better at this point
Hey dont be hatin. >>; I love Jar Jar.

LisaaraPokefarm
Sig Credits: Lisaara, Ashaine

Royi

Realm: Ysera

Unread post by Royi »

Cerah wrote:I wish I had played during that time.

I got flamed to hell once for asking how to get the attunement for the Molten Core. Nobody would tell me, they just started yelling stuff like "u noob fag lol". It's like they can't comprehend that some people might be just starting the game. I think that's why Blizz implemented New Player servers, because of idiots like that.
Yeah it was fun. I remember before my guilds MC raids, usually there would be 1 or 2 groups of 4-5 doing "Lava Jump" runs in BRD to get a few new people attuned quick before the raid. (you would do BRD up until the Flame Elemental boss guy (forgot name), then proceed to drop below into the lava and jump from rock to rock. THAT was epic to do :)

I'm sorry to hear about that though, I miss those types of attunements

Saturo wrote:The New Players system is good in theory. Sadly, all it means is that three groups of people will gather there.
1. New people, who don't know anything but try.
2. Somewhat new people, who don't know anything, and who don't really try.
3. Somewhat experienced people who troll the newbies.

Most of the time you're better off going to a High-pop PvE server and finding a casual guild.
Yeah I think nowadays Guildchat is one of the safer places to ask basic questions and the casual guilds are going to be more helpful with newer players as well

Its a shame that a lot of us experienced players forget at times what it was like not knowing the difference between Crit and Hit, or Agility and Intellect in my case (IE when I first started as a Rogue I once wanted intellect to level my weapons up faster....)
:) ~ Formally known as Royi ~
Mania
Administrator
Administrator

Unread post by Mania »

I think we may have gone a bit off-topic. Would you like me to split the thread, or would you rather start it anew over in WoW General?
cowmuflage
Petopia Artist
Realm: dath remar

Unread post by cowmuflage »

Hmmm I say split it I guess.