Petopia Updated for Patch 4.1

Mania
Administrator
Administrator

Petopia Updated for Patch 4.1

Unread post by Mania »

Check out the Patch 4.1 page and the updated Feeding Your Pet FAQ, and as always let me know what I missed or got wrong so I can trick someone else into fixing it for me. :D
Saturo

Re: Petopia Updated for Patch 4.1

Unread post by Saturo »

Feedomatic is obsolete now, so you might as well remove that section. Otherwise it looks great to me! Thumbs up! :D

I also exist on DeviantArt.
"I'll probably be some kind of scientist, building inventions in my space lab in space!"

Moderation note: Saturo is banned from all forums except the RP forum, and only allowed there until the current RP thread ends.

Xella
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Skywall-US

Re: Petopia Updated for Patch 4.1

Unread post by Xella »

Slight grammatical error in "Why should I feed my pet?"
There are other ways to heal your pet, of course, including. The big one is the hunter skill Mend Pet.
There's three or four ways to fix it, not sure which would be preferable (personal choice, I suppose; "heal your pet, including the hunter", "heal your pet, of course, including the", "heal your pet. The big one is", etc.)

"Why does food level matter?"
If you want to know the levels of your foods exactly, there are a number of UI addons that display that information. Or you can check a WoW database site like Thottbot, Allakhazam, or Wowhead.
This isn't wrong and is still useful information, but it might also be good to mention that several patches ago, Blizzard added the ability to see item levels in the default Blizzard tooltips into the Interface menu. I think it's in "display" but will need the servers to come back up to verify that :x

"I have a different question!"
petopia.com.I may not be
Just a missing space, here :3

Looks good, otherwise!
Current main: Xella-Skywall | Art Stuffs | Brains.