Swift Zhevra retiring; Recruit-A-Friend Rocket [Updated]

Righ

Re: Swift Zhevra to be retired; new Recruit-A-Friend Rocket

Unread post by Righ »

Just pay the two months ahead of time with a prepaid card and it should be available immediately. Go Go Go!
Nikrosnil
Haiku Master
Realm: Argent Dawn EU

Unread post by Nikrosnil »

BooBoo wrote:lol I swear I made this happen. I have been longing for a Zhevra FOREVER, and just today... TODAY, I found someone to accept my referral. It's just my luck that by the time he gets his account going, no Zhevra for me. *grumbles* Dangit!
Snap. Me too.

Azzrazzah
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter
Realm: Nesingwary is the Shizznit,

Unread post by Azzrazzah »

Isn't Capitalism wonderful

I Came...I Saw...I Tamed

Mania
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Swift Zhevra retiring; Recruit-A-Friend Rocket [Updated]

Unread post by Mania »

Good news for Swift Zhevra collectors: The X-53 Touring Rocket is temporarily delayed:
While we had originally announced the new Recruit-A-Friend X-53 Touring Rocket reward would be coming in just a few short days, it turns out there are still a few bolts to tighten, some loose wires to tuck inconspicuously under the upholstery, and a handful of parts leftover that we’re going to ponder and then assume we can safely throw away. As a result, we’ll be releasing this beauty a bit later than we’d first anticipated. This will also give anyone interested in the current Zhevra mount reward some extra time to claim one. While we don’t have an exact release date nailed down yet, we’ll make an announcement once the new mount becomes available.
I've added this info to the original post as well.