Blizzards Pet Store Expands

Cryptography
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Dath'Remar, Cael, Moonguard, VeCo, Ness'ary (USA)

Re: Blizzards Pet Store Expands

Unread post by Cryptography »

Yes, its a wasp sting.

Its just a gnome DK on a snowy gryphon. It doesn't look nearly as cool on the other mounts.

What bothered me most is how my MOUNT got stung when he wasn't even there during the battle :P

*edit* I just went back to check. You get a pink glow from Marshlight Bleeder wasps, and a green one from fenglow stingers. Blacksting gives a black "glow"... which looks pretty much the same on all mounts.

Interestingly only the armour of the celestial steed changes, as well as the stars in its body... the rest is still glowing!
Noba
Realm: Shadowsong

Re: Blizzards Pet Store Expands

Unread post by Noba »

Holy cow! Im afraid to see what this topic looks like on the general forums.
Blizzard is a company. This pet is sold in their store, that's allowed. Can you imagine if people got this upset every time Target put a new sparkly t-shirt on the shelves, because others may buy it and compare it to the wardrobe you already own?

That aside, I find this celestial pony interesting. The way it is made up of a constellation is a fresh idea as mounts go. I take this mount-for-sale business as a good indication that blizzard knows we like mounts and pets. This means they'll probably continue to make new interesting ones for us, some for sale, some in game. It's nice to have the option. If you like it, get it. If you dont, dont. If you like it and cant afford it, im afraid that's just life. Its also a great gift for some of those friends, who just dont do anything outside of wow, and you have no idea what to buy them!