Cataclysm Friends & Family Alpha is ... no longer "public"

Ryno
Guild Master
Guild Master
Realm: US Grizzly Hills, Deathwing, Wyrmrest Accord
Location: Wandering aimlessly under the effect of the Curse of Burgy BlackheaLET'S BUCKLE SOME SWASH!!

Re: Cataclysm Friends & Family Alpha is ... no longer "publi

Unread post by Ryno »

Makoes wrote:I think when Cata comes out I am going to roll a worgen rogue, stealthy wolf ftw!
I really wonder about this. I mean, with the current racials they gave us, Worgens get a racial sprint. They could, then, use the rogue's sprint. And a potion of speed.

Obviously, there will be some cooldown sharing. I'm guessing it will be with the potion and the racial, but that's just me (since racial sharing with the rogue ability is just silly, and the potion and sprint don't have a shared cooldown now, that I know of).

But if none of these share a cooldown for awhile, WSG is gonna see quite a few people getting Quick Cap...

Makoes
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Arathor-Alliance / Nesingwary-horde / WrA-Alliance

Unread post by Makoes »

lol that'd be alot of fun!! I might actually end up doing pvp! I never thought about sprint/racial/potion combo... but damn! that makes me want one all the more!!

Silent as night, silent as death, silent as your last breath
~~~
Interested in HARPG? Check out Marandian's
~~~
(Closed)FR gems: (Click here for details)
My DeviantART/My Petopia art thread
~~~
I cry inside every day, as common courtesy withers away. Are you part of the problem or will you help it grow?

Sukurachi
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: The Scryers (Horde), Argent Dawn (Alliance)

Unread post by Sukurachi »

I play almost only Horde toons, but I have a "mated pair" of N.Elf hunters that I dual-box.
Technically, they were originally my alliance auction house spies... I'd transfer cheap stuff from the Ally AH to my toons on Horde-side.
I think when Cataclysm comes out, I'll be deleting them, using the same names probably (what sort of limits are there on re-using a name?), and creating a pair of Worgen hunters.

Worgen are the ONLY thing that could push me to level Alliance toons any higher than level 40 (which is where my two N.Elf hunters are right now).

A bit of palindromic wisdom:
"Step on no pets!"
Casual player.. don't raid, don't PvP. Suffer from extreme altitis
I love pets - combat or non.
<That Kind of Orc> guild on The Scryers, small, casual LGBT and friends guild, join us Horde-side.

Tygamoon
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Bronzebeard

Unread post by Tygamoon »

I recreate tons of toons with the same name, so far I have run into no limits.
Makoes
Realm: Arathor-Alliance / Nesingwary-horde / WrA-Alliance

Unread post by Makoes »

I'm guessing it will be with the potion and the racial, but that's just me (since racial sharing with the rogue ability is just silly, and the potion and sprint don't have a shared cooldown now, that I know of).
I dont think they'd share a racial c/d with a potion either...else you could only use one or the other in a fight. and since all worgen will have this racial...it just wouldnt work. however sharing the c/d with the rogue sprint IS more viable...same for druid cat sprint. or its possible they will be on seperate c/d's until the QQ'rs start their whining.

Silent as night, silent as death, silent as your last breath
~~~
Interested in HARPG? Check out Marandian's
~~~
(Closed)FR gems: (Click here for details)
My DeviantART/My Petopia art thread
~~~
I cry inside every day, as common courtesy withers away. Are you part of the problem or will you help it grow?