Good bye Volley, It was nice knowing you... : (

Magnakilro
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Eonar

Re: Good bye Volley, It was nice knowing you... : (

Unread post by Magnakilro »

Note about AoE: It seems BM Hunters will now be using Worms for AoE instead of Multi Shot. It was made this way due to BM's lack of good AoE. Worms in the current Beta build hit harder than Multi shot now with Burrow Attack. Also they will be able to continue Single target DPS while doing the attack, BUT all mobs will lose aggro with the worm (temporarily) and come after the next highest aggro target.

http://www.warcrafthuntersunion.com/201 ... eta-build/ Source
Avatar made by the awesome Senna-umbreon
Silvarain
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Nesingwary Horde, Azjol-Nerub Alliance
Location: lost in a dark isolated forest, waiting to be found...

Unread post by Silvarain »

i wouldnt mind this so much if aggro wasnt lost for soloing and if i didnt mind looking silly pulling out my worm for raid trash. if blizz changes the aggro mech and gives it an auto-cast for soloing then ill be fine with letting the other raid members AoE everything lol
Ron: "Up next, is the world ending? But first weather with Ororo. Ororo?"
Ororo: "It's raining frogs, it's raining frogs. What can i say? Back to you."
Ron: "Thanks Ororo."

Sarayana
Realm: Ysera-US, Nesingwary-US

Unread post by Sarayana »

Magnakilro wrote:Note about AoE: It seems BM Hunters will now be using Worms for AoE instead of Multi Shot. It was made this way due to BM's lack of good AoE. Worms in the current Beta build hit harder than Multi shot now with Burrow Attack. Also they will be able to continue Single target DPS while doing the attack, BUT all mobs will lose aggro with the worm (temporarily) and come after the next highest aggro target.

http://www.warcrafthuntersunion.com/201 ... eta-build/ Source
Oh way to go. A must-have pet, great Blizz, thanks! =_=

I do like the worm and have one in my stables, but I'm fairly certain I'm not happy about being forced to keep one with me. Not to mention heroics - either my aoe trash dps is going to suck or I'll have to frantically switch as the tank chain pulls everything including the bosses. I know this won't be a problem in Cata, but damn! I'm really not happy with this "solution." :(

Much gratitude to Spiritbinder for the signature and Vephriel for the avatar! <3

Nimizar
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Proudmoore - US

Unread post by Nimizar »

Blizz won't let a must-have pet stay that way. If it happens, expect worms and chimaera to lose their AoE DPS abilities.