Petopia Updated for The Shattering

Mania
Administrator
Administrator

Petopia Updated for The Shattering

Unread post by Mania »

I apologize to our EU members, as well as to any US members who intend to tame pets in the next 2 hours. If there is something specific you need to know about the pre-Shattering pets, please drop me a PM or e-mail and I will dig up the info for you.

And please let me know if you see any mistakes or incorrect or missing data. I know there's plenty!

And ... thanks, everyone. Seriously. I couldn't have even begun to do this without you.
Aweena
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter
Realm: Terenas, Argent Dawn

Re: Petopia Updated for The Shattering

Unread post by Aweena »

No Mania Thank you for having made the best forum and pet related site ever

If love is an illusion to hell with reality

Redith
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: several

Unread post by Redith »

Its all you. We just do what we can so you can keep helping us
Vephriel
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord US

Unread post by Vephriel »

Oh wow Mania, look at all that info! Amazing job with the updates, it's all so orderly and easy to browse through.

I'm sure no one could begrudge you about a day or so without the old information, so don't worry about it. ^^
Golden
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Chamber of Aspects-A, Bloodhoof-H

Unread post by Golden »

Let's all give three huzzahs to Mania, the queen of all Hunter pets!

Huzzah! Huzzah! Huzzah!

Seriously, I've always looked up to you for keeping Petopia so well updated even in the busiest times.
Kalliope
Realm: Dethecus

Unread post by Kalliope »

Thank you, Mania! <3<3 It really looks wonderful! :D I had the pleasure of popping over to Petopia before seeing the announcement here and saw the update completely cold. ^_^

Kalliope's Pantheon of Pets
YouTube Edition
Thanks to Serenith for the avatar and signature!

Royi

Realm: Ysera

Unread post by Royi »

Vephriel wrote:I'm sure no one could begrudge you
Ugh... I'm sorry I'm going to have to do this Mania, I don't want to but I need to in order to keep you in check.

WHERES MY INFO ON OLD CLIFF JUMPER????? I WANT TO KNOW WHAT COLOR EYES HUMAR HAS WHEN HE'S STONED! THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE!!! and NO I WILL NOT PM, that style is....hahaha......SO YESTERDAY!!! LOUD TYPING IN CAPS!!!

BEGRUDGE MANIA BEGRUDGE!

~in jest :) Love the updates on the website :) Great before and after shattering charts!
:) ~ Formally known as Royi ~
Mania
Administrator
Administrator

Unread post by Mania »

Royi wrote:I WANT TO KNOW WHAT COLOR EYES HUMAR HAS WHEN HE'S STONED!
Hahahaha!
SgtMakkie
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Twisting Nether EU, Bloodhoof EU

Unread post by SgtMakkie »

Apologise... APOLOGISE!!!!! That simply won't do! No I can not stand by and let you APOLOGISE!!!!!

You star for getting this up to date and ready. It's a real credit to you and to the people that have spent long hours on the BETA/PTR to give you the information you needed.

So, I won't hear another word of apology! /Stands and applauds Mania and the crazy peeps of Petopia! <3

In words of famous cheeseburger pics...

You can haz hugs now! *nods*

SgtMakkie

Sig by Kamoodle

A child of five would understand this. Send someone to fetch a child of five.

Everything in moderation. Even moderation.

Lisaara
Realm: Moon Guard

Unread post by Lisaara »

Awesome job! Only thing I see that should be updated is the Extinct list(I didnt even see Timber listed or Araga or Azzere) and the hunter starter pets(Someone pointed out to me that the saber model notes were out of date).

Edit: Nvm....you have a separate list for them. Was confusing cause I thought we were pretty set knowing these guys were definitely gone since throughout beta testing, we've not been able to find them.

LisaaraPokefarm
Sig Credits: Lisaara, Ashaine

Antares
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter
Realm: Thorium Brotherhood

Unread post by Antares »

It looks pretty.

Huntmaster Blightrunner, <Neverender> Thorium Brotherhood -- lvl 110 Forsaken SV Hunter

Eldanalune
Realm: Moon Guard

Unread post by Eldanalune »

I think I can safely say that this has been a long time coming. And it has taken a long time to get here.

*Raises a glass* But here's to, well beyond a shadow of a doubt, the best hunter community this side of World of Warcraft. Here is to Vepheriel who has kept us sane...somewhat (hehe) and kept our hopes up. Here is to Wain and his Developer Friend for all the hard work they put in to listening to hunters and finding those pets we are drooling over.

And here, here is to Mania. The person who built us this site and gone through hell and highwater to make sure we stayed informed. Who made sure we had a place to go to, to find those pets that would be our "life long companions". A place where we could share stories of our real life pets. A place where us crazies could gather to have a good time.

To all of you, we give you three cheers!

HIP HIP HOORAY!
HIP HIP HOORAY!
HIP HIP HOORAY!
"Always be aware. Or was it oblivious? I can never remember."
Royi

Realm: Ysera

Unread post by Royi »

SgtMakkie wrote:You can haz hugs now! *nods*
Second!
:) ~ Formally known as Royi ~
bloodysam
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Scryers!

Unread post by bloodysam »

I think no one could do it as you could, if it wasnt for you i wouldnt ever have my nîghtcrawler (blackwarp Staulker) Or the really good one Cromaggus! so Thank you!!!!

Born a lonewolf...choosen to be with pets!
Thanks for the awwsome signature Pooksie!!
Kinoih
Realm: Eonar

Unread post by Kinoih »

Im new to the forums but have been using the site since BC and love the site it has helped me get some awesome pets. alos i see on the MIA list you are still wondering if Timber is around yes and i have seen him the other day around 11pm GMT time on Eonar EU server Alliance side.

ill keep an eye out for other pets that are on the MIA list
Phoronid
Realm: Silver Hand

Unread post by Phoronid »

1) This site is awesome and makes playing an hunter more then a class, but a community. /secret handshake

2) Not sure if this is an issue, but adding the permanent "buff" pets (flaming boar, sworded wolf, oil-covered, etc...) to the "retired" pets might be a good idea. Also, a brief note for the "temporary" buffed pets.
Krystal
Realm: Grizzly Hills

Unread post by Krystal »

I didn't know how else to help submit info, so I'll just post here. I'd like to let you guys know about another color changing scarab you can get.

Stupid me didn't realize that the scarabs in Uldum phase out once you're done questing, so I didn't grab one at the time. I got into a pug for Halls and tried to snag a turquoise looking scarab in the hall, but the tank kept grabbing it even though I said I was trying to tame one.

So I decided to be crazy and tame one in the "Earthrager Ptah" encounter. When the adds spawned, I grabbed one and tamed it. Apparently it's another color changer!

This scarab color changes between the "Light Blue" "Dark Blue" "Green" and "Red" skins that are listed on Petopia. These are different from the color changing ones you get from Neferset City. So yea. If anyone else is crazy like me and wants to tame during the boss fight to get these color combinations, then there ya go. Those are the colors you get.