2/18 Hotfixes

Lisaara
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Moon Guard

2/18 Hotfixes

Unread post by Lisaara »

WoWHead wrote:*Aimed Shot damage has been decreased to approximately 160% weapon damage (at level 80+), down from 200%.
*Aspect of the Hawk now provides around an additional 2000 attack power at level 85.
More here: http://www.wowhead.com/blog=183113/late ... xes-feb-18

LisaaraPokefarm
Sig Credits: Lisaara, Ashaine

Cialbi
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Cenarion Circle (US-Alliance)

Re: 2/18 Hotfixes

Unread post by Cialbi »

They did say that Aimed Shot was going to get nerfed, but I didn't realize it would be that big a nerf! Aspect of the Hawk change is nice, though.
Last edited by Cialbi on Sat Feb 19, 2011 9:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AKA Nazthandol, in <Petopians> (US)

Cute doesn't need an explanation.
_____

Avatar by LupisDarkmoon, and image caption by Kurasu. Thanks!

Lisaara
Realm: Moon Guard

Unread post by Lisaara »

Cialbi wrote:They did say that Aimed Shto was going to get nerfed, but I didn't realize it would be that big a nerf! Aspect of the Hawk change is nice, though.
Yeah that was my thoughts exactly.

LisaaraPokefarm
Sig Credits: Lisaara, Ashaine

Kalliope
Realm: Dethecus

Unread post by Kalliope »

If that's not a typo in the patch notes, that's a MIGHTY big AP buff for all specs of hunters. Very interesting...

Also!
- If a party member remains outside of a dungeon for more than 3 minutes, they become eligible for removal, regardless of other Vote Kick restrictions.
- The penalty for using the Vote Kick feature too often is not issued to a player who kicks someone with whom they queued for a dungeon (i.e. the party member being selected for removal is not a player randomly selected via the Dungeon Finder).
- The penalty for using the Vote Kick feature too often will now not allow the player to initiate a Vote Kick for 2 hours, up from 45 minutes.
- These changes will require realm restarts to take effect. More information can be found here.
Good news, everyone!

Kalliope's Pantheon of Pets
YouTube Edition
Thanks to Serenith for the avatar and signature!

Cialbi
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Cenarion Circle (US-Alliance)

Unread post by Cialbi »

Kalliope wrote:If that's not a typo in the patch notes, that's a MIGHTY big AP buff for all specs of hunters. Very interesting...
Makes sense, actually - Aspect of the Hawk is pretty much the only incentive for standing still now, what with the Aimed Shot nerf. Honestly wasn't that big of an incentive, as some hunters were starting to spend most of their time in Aspect of the Fox when raiding.
AKA Nazthandol, in <Petopians> (US)

Cute doesn't need an explanation.
_____

Avatar by LupisDarkmoon, and image caption by Kurasu. Thanks!

Kalliope
Realm: Dethecus

Unread post by Kalliope »

Cialbi wrote:
Kalliope wrote:If that's not a typo in the patch notes, that's a MIGHTY big AP buff for all specs of hunters. Very interesting...
Makes sense, actually - Aspect of the Hawk is pretty much the only incentive for standing still now, what with the Aimed Shot nerf. Honestly wasn't that big of an incentive, as some hunters were starting to spend most of their time in Aspect of the Fox when raiding.
Yeah, I rather enjoyed doing Atramedes like that this week and still topping meters. But now, a little aspect dancing might increase that even more...hee!

Kalliope's Pantheon of Pets
YouTube Edition
Thanks to Serenith for the avatar and signature!

Nightsights
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter
Realm: Gilneas-US

Unread post by Nightsights »

im not a fan of hardcasting AiS, so the additional 2K AP buff to hawk will make SV competitive in single boss fights. AP wise SV will have more AP than pre 4.0.6 maybe negating the 5% agi nerf and the exp and black arrow nerfs. But will still be missing some crit from the 5% agi nerf.

it also buffs BM. wonder if the additional 2K AP will scale with animal handler (+25% AP = 500 AP) making it a 2500 AP buff for BM.

once they finally remove the .5s hidden cast time on AiS, it may negate the 40% weapon dmg, since we'll be casting more AiS per fight. i also read on the wow forums that AiS scales very well with AP, so may not be so bad.

but 2K AP buffs all of our attacks. can't wait to see how much better BM will be. i have all these gorgeous exotic pets waiting in the stables.

only fight i ever switch to fox is Atramedes during P2.