Got a question about the celestials and pandaren

Hisae
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Whisperwind

Got a question about the celestials and pandaren

Unread post by Hisae »

Hi team! :hug:

My question is which of the 4 celestials would a hunter might fall under? This came up as I made a pandaren hunter this evening and after I played a little of Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time. The beginning got me thinking about my character being sort of like an outcast until she decides to choose her clan based on who her celestial guardian is.

I can't seem to make a character without making a story of sorts. Anyone else make a pandaren of any class and have them focused on being aligned with any of the celestials.

It is so interesting on how watching/listening/playing anything will start the imagination. :) A part of me is hoping Yu'lon or Xuen would be a good fit, I tried to get an idea of each but I couldn't find any information about which of the 4 represented.

Thank you for taking the time to read and answering this question. :)

Have an awesome week everyone! (To the SM fans, I can't believe episode 5 of Sailor Moon Crystal airs on Hulu on Saturday!)
SpiritBinder
Mount Master
Mount Master
Realm: Aman'Thul

Re: Got a question about the celestials and pandaren

Unread post by SpiritBinder »

Breaking it down to the simply the fact that when you end up with your legendary cloak, the only cloak that a hunter is able to use/pick is the one from Xuen. By this alone one could assume that he would be the most hunter alined celestial, but then it's always fun to break the rules a little? You could be a student of Yu'lon and have an affinity to all pets magical, etc, etc. :)

T A N N O NT H E S P I R I T B I N D E R

­
­
­