Looking for some help in icc

Tankperson
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter

Looking for some help in icc

Unread post by Tankperson »

I am currently doing the Shadowmourne quest chain on my human pally, I am currently stuck on blood infusion for lack of being able to get enough players to complete the quest. I have tired trade, guild and listing my name for a group. This quest can be completed two different ways first would be about 8 other folks enough for me to bite and enough for those to bite as well, or someone with the ablity to b-rez (resto druid would work best for heals) and a afflication lock. With just the two other I would bite the lock first and he would kill him self though life tap, druid would battle rez would bite lock second time he would soul stone himself and then life tap to death then use the stone again and I would bite him the third time and quest is complete. I would be willing to reward the best I can as I have toons on nesingwary and company and winterhoof and company and steam weedle and company. If your interested in helping reply here and we'll try to set up a time. I have already cleared the first wing so it's just a quick run to the boss to get it done.
Xota
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Ner'zhul (US)

Re: Looking for some help in icc

Unread post by Xota »

The specs probably don't need to be that specific. I helped a holy pally in my guild do it with my demo lock and a feral druid. Standing in the fire or using the sacrificial dagger from Isle of Thunder are also ways to off oneself, if you can't find a lock. Or if you can't find a druid, have your lock SS theirself before the blood princes, and their SS should be auto-cooled off for blood queen (or 10 minutes ahead of time, if princes are already dead).