Best launch ever?

Doc Privas
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Argent Dawn EU

Re: Best launch ever?

Unread post by Doc Privas »

WoW EU is unplayable since WoD release, I managed to reach level 93 just because I can play in the morning. After that? 4000 and more positions of queue. I'm in queue since 4 hours now, and I probably will be for at least 1-2 more. Not impressed at all by this launch. And it's a shame because the game itself is really great :(

Cloudstrider - Highmountain Tauren Hunter
Argent Dawn EU

Danielfboone
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: Draka

Unread post by Danielfboone »

I have no queue times at all now since the maintenance this morning. Everything seems perfect too.
Castile
Petopia Artist
Realm: Nagrand

Unread post by Castile »

Yes its still terrible. Oceanic still has queues since maintenance and I spent 8 HOURS in the queue yesterday. Sorry but thats beyond unacceptable. I agree with Adam the cross realms and mergers are probably the cause - my server was merged with another medium pop oceanic and yeah ergh. I don't normally complain about things Blizzard can't control but this well and truely their fuck up. I think some sort of compensation may be in order else they will lose alot of players over this. I would of though 4 days later it should be fixed but mmm....

Shadowlands
Restoration Shaman ~Vaporéon~, Balance Druid ~Sakurie~ , BM Hunter ~Castile~

Mindsprocket
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter

Unread post by Mindsprocket »

That sucks. On the EU servers I play on (Steamwheedle Cartel and The Sha'tar) I haven't had any queues and only minor lag (though thanks to my crappy computer I always have some lag anyway). I also haven't seen any bottlenecks. Sure, it's a lot more crowded than usual but still nothing too dramatic.

The only problem that's been plaguing my servers is that the garrisons are broken and so you keep getting stuck in limbo when you try to get in. You can't take the flight path cause there are no npcs (though you see plenty of other stuck players), hearthstones don't work and if you run too far away from the garrison you simply get ported back. At one point I even got stuck on a flight path that unfortunately went *over* the garrison and my flying mount just sat there in the air not moving. Every time it happens it takes about an hour to get unstuck. I'm really dreading going into my garrison because I never know if it will work or not. Really anoying.

Still, best launch I've ever had. ;)

Lok'tar ogar!

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Light EU Twintania/ Azol-Nerub EU

Unread post by Ana »

We are really happy on Azol-Nerub. We could play all night yesterday and no lag and plenty of mobs to kill. REALLY happy about this move

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Danielfboone
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: Draka

Unread post by Danielfboone »

It's been perfect here on Draka since the maintenance Saturday morning. It wasn't really bad before it though. Only the queue times which are now completely gone.
AdamSavage
Illustrious Master Hunter

Unread post by AdamSavage »

Part of the biggest problem is the huge population increase. In June, the Sub base was close to the same number as it was back in 2006. Sept you saw a small increase up to 7.4 Million. Then then day WoD came out, it shot up to 10 Million. The game has been very stable for a few days now. I don't have to fight with the game to get back in, when it would randomly lock up because it was bugging out. Here is something I grabbed from MMO Champion to show the decline in sub base. Click on the image for a larger view.

I believe if you can believe out of nothing an explosion (big bang) happened then how far fetched can god be?

Dr. Who Video!

Lisaara
Realm: Moon Guard

Unread post by Lisaara »

And trade chat always says "omg wow is dying". *snort* I think this shut them up. XD

LisaaraPokefarm
Sig Credits: Lisaara, Ashaine

AdamSavage

Unread post by AdamSavage »

Junrei wrote:And trade chat always says "omg wow is dying". *snort* I think this shut them up. XD
The garrison chat, has become the new "trade chat" now.. Trolls and all.
I believe if you can believe out of nothing an explosion (big bang) happened then how far fetched can god be?

Dr. Who Video!

Lisaara
Realm: Moon Guard

Unread post by Lisaara »

That's why I left it. Ugh....

LisaaraPokefarm
Sig Credits: Lisaara, Ashaine