In expansion 6, would you want to see new classes or races?

What races or classes would you want to see?

Ogre
9%
Arakkoa
42%
Tuskarr
2%
Vrykul
5%
Sub-Races
19%
Necromancer
2%
Shadowhunter
12%
Demon Hunter
5%
Voter's Class Idea (Explain what it is)
No votes
Fourth Spec
5%

Total votes: 43

Castile
Petopia Artist
Realm: Nagrand

Re: In expansion 6, would you want to see new classes or rac

Unread post by Castile »

I'd love arakkoa but tbh we have enough races atm. I like Wain's idea of more sub-classes of the current races and even something minor like more hair colours for certain races...I want my druid to have pink hair but only nelf DK's get that. Its a minor rather vain request but thats all i want atm :)

Shadowlands
Restoration Shaman ~Vaporéon~, Balance Druid ~Sakurie~ , BM Hunter ~Castile~

Bangeall
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter
Realm: Doomhammer EU

Re: In expansion 6, would you want to see new classes or rac

Unread post by Bangeall »

I agree seeing more sub-races would be a good way to go. If new races were introduced, I would personally like Ethereals or Arakkoa, but I don't see that as particularly likely, especially Ethereals.

If they do add new races, I hope they try to integrate them more into the factions. I'm not one of those people who hated Pandaren and felt they didn't belong in WoW, but even now I still can't help but think of them as a third faction rather than as part of the Alliance or Horde, due in part to the fact that they could join either, and partly because they never really seem to integrate into their factions or fill any niche. They were just...there. I know some people probably like the idea of a race being available to both factions, and perhaps I'm being stubborn on this point, but I like the feeling that the races in each faction -however loosely- sort of belong together.