What Class Will You be Boosting to 100?

Equeon
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: Thorium Brotherhood

What Class Will You be Boosting to 100?

Unread post by Equeon »

When you preorder or otherwise purchase Legion, you also get a level 100 boost along with the expansion.
With all the new class previews out, perhaps you've changed your mind about what other characters you might want to play for the next expac.

Did you already use the boost - and if so, for what class/why? - or are you saving it for later?
Vephriel
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord US

Re: What Class Will You be Boosting to 100?

Unread post by Vephriel »

Ooohh this is a tough decision again.

For WoD I ended up boosting a warlock, and I kind of regretted it because she sat at 90 the entire time and I basically never touched her until only a few days ago, when I was hit by the urge to recustomize her and try her out again.

I've been leveling alts like crazy this expansion though, so I've already got a rogue and a paladin at 100 (along with 3 hunters), and I have a mage and now my warlock at 95 and some other alts approaching those numbers as well.

I'm considering boosting my priest who is currently at 81. It may seem a bit of a waste since he's already fairly high, but also I leveled him as a healer and it's getting to the point where it's very tough for me to do dungeons. Cataclysm ones are just so merciless, and he's my first healing character ever so it's very out of my comfort zone. I'd like him to be at 100 though because he appeals to me as a character.

The only other class I'm considering might be a druid, so it's probably going to be a tie between those two.
Wain
The Insane
The Insane

Unread post by Wain »

I'm going to save it to see if any classes get anything special that I'd like to experience or collect. Most likely if any get a new mount then I'll boost that one :)
Shaman avatar by Spiritbinder.
cowmuflage
Petopia Artist
Realm: dath remar

Unread post by cowmuflage »

What ever class will be my new main. Maybe my DK or Druid or Lock.

I don't think I'll be playing a hunter as my main anymore.
Snope
Apprentice Hunter
Apprentice Hunter
Realm: Area 52 (Horde), Wyrmrest Accord (Both)

Unread post by Snope »

I've already played every class to max level at some point or another, so I'll be boosting a Horde Rogue to 100 (after I get him to 60 for a profession boost, of course.) And he'll be applying to Petopians!
Castile
Petopia Artist
Realm: Nagrand

Unread post by Castile »

This is a really difficult question...it's so easy to lvl to 100 atm and ive already got a druid, shaman, paladin, 2x warlocks and 2x hunters at 100....I think I'll wait like Wain and see what cool stuff other classes get :)

Shadowlands
Restoration Shaman ~Vaporéon~, Balance Druid ~Sakurie~ , BM Hunter ~Castile~

Makoes
Realm: Arathor-Alliance / Nesingwary-horde / WrA-Alliance

Unread post by Makoes »

Going to wait till Legion and see whats what with that.
But of my existing characters, I am considering my Mage (lv90), DK (lv90) or Monk (lv86?)...or one of my lowbie alts on a joined server.

Silent as night, silent as death, silent as your last breath
~~~
Interested in HARPG? Check out Marandian's
~~~
(Closed)FR gems: (Click here for details)
My DeviantART/My Petopia art thread
~~~
I cry inside every day, as common courtesy withers away. Are you part of the problem or will you help it grow?

peanutbuttercup
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter

Unread post by peanutbuttercup »

I already used my 100 boost on a DK (kinda silly actually, as I had boosted that same toon to 90 previously). I don't enjoy leveling but wanted another toon for mount runs, and as I had a bunch of baleful plate tokens saved up, it seemed the obvious choice.
Jurz
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Scryers, Earthern Ring, Feathermoon

Unread post by Jurz »

It's nice to see what other people have decided to do. I have yet to decide XD The last toon I boosted was a druid because I once leveled a druid to 70 before deleting her so I knew I would catch onto the play style quicker and I love druids <3 Now, I don't know what to boost. I'm tempted to boost my shaman, but I'm not sure how quickly I'll grow accustomed to it. I could do a rogue since I have leveled a rogue pretty high before but they're so much like cat druids in my opinion so I'm not sure if I want one since my druid is a cat and having half of my maxed level characters being rogue like seems boring and unappealing.

Sig drawn by the amazing Lupis! and avatar drawn by the wonderful Senna!

Arthur
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Staghelm and Azuremyst

Unread post by Arthur »

I haven't pre-ordered yet, but I am planning on saving the boost for later, seeing what strikes me as interesting about classes and stuff. I mean, sure, stuff has been shown already, but things change. I don't wanna jump on it too fast lol

Imagemounts - pets - armoryImage

"If you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor."

Niabi
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: Greymane-H, Rexxar-A, Staghelm-A/H, Nesingwary-A/H

Unread post by Niabi »

With the mention of gnome hunters and mechapets making it into Legion, my boost will most likely go to converting my current low level gnome warlock into a high level gnome hunter.

Come visit my lovely garden of dragons over at
Flight Rising

Shade
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Alliance: Garona; Horde: Nordrassil

Unread post by Shade »

I've already used my boost-I managed to snag the name Kítty on my server, so I had to make and boost a druid to try to learn. I'll likely leave her be till the next expansion as I don't want to have to learn her now only to relearn her later. I had been leveling a boomkin before that but the way balance is working right now just ticks me off. I've recently been leveling a rogue, so I am thinking I may lean towards learning feral druid in the next expansion.

Having boosted the druid now, I've got one of every range type class leveled to 100, except for my level 91 warlock, who I'll finish leveling before the expansion I'm certain.
Rhyela
Realm: US - Ysera

Unread post by Rhyela »

I think, if I get a boost, it'll be either my paladin or my mage. I've never been able to get either class above 40-ish. Same with warlocks, but mine is on the Horde, and I'd rather boost something in the same faction as my guild.

Signature and avatar created by Serenith!

Slickrock wrote:Given their current trend, we'll probably get a spirit toucan that farts loops.