Hi (New here sort of)

GAJones4221
Realm: Malfurion

Hi (New here sort of)

Unread post by GAJones4221 »

Hi,

I don't know if introductions are allowed on these forums, I didn't see a thread anywhere so if this isn't allowed I can delete it, I did fill out my profile but when I go to profile overview I don't see anything there.

Moving on,

I'm Rippir from US. servers, malfurion to be specific, I have been playing since classic, started out as a tauren named stomperr. Hunter has been a fantastic class with its roller coaster ups and downs for me. I don't have any other characters I play cause when I try others I miss having a beast following me around fighting off foes with me and it just feels sort off odd and lonely in a way (also bare in mind I'm from the older era when having more then 1 character that you actively played was practically unheard of, this wasn't a time when you could level to max level in less then a week, took months of dedication)

Not a raiding fan, mainly done PvP, I roleplay as a engineer when they allow us to finally give our characters last names if ever mine I've decided will be Axlerod, I have a wide variety of pets so I'm not sure the taming challenge would be to hard for me more along the random skin that goes with what your given.

I've tried most pets(I have 377 days played time I've literally tried so many pet families over the years)

I recently converted to beast mastery as I despise the guns in this game after they changed the sound to that of a pellet rifle.. Also not in love with how they don't scale half the weapons to midget size but oh well. My mog is complete.

In my spare time I run around and take in the beauty of azeroth around me, I farm scholomance mainly I'm what I refer to as a mog marketer, I farm the greens and list them, I give discounts, I'm not the annoying person that undercuts by 1 copper I do 15% off on everything I list. I went from not being able to repair my armor to 6 figures over time. I worked very hard for that.

I've followed petopia for a long time, I love the pet appreciation threads and if it wasn't narcoing dead threads to post in there I totally would but I don't want to break the rules.

Not an achievement hunter, i work on all my professions slowly but surely leveling them all up. It's a thing I take my time with so I don't do everything in a week and get bored.

Not much else I can think of to say, I'm friendly and an open book, If you ever want help finding a rare I can try to help you or take a look to see if it's there if your busy but I am going for loque still.

The mechanicals are my favorite being a goblin engineer and all.

That's all for what I can think of if you want to see what my character looks like here's the armory link.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/m ... pir/simple
Niabi
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: Greymane-H, Rexxar-A, Staghelm-A/H, Nesingwary-A/H

Re: Hi (New here sort of)

Unread post by Niabi »

Welcome to the forums! We're always happy to have another hunter enthusiast on board for discussions and opinions :D

Come visit my lovely garden of dragons over at
Flight Rising

GAJones4221

Niabi wrote:Welcome to the forums! We're always happy to have another hunter enthusiast on board for discussions and opinions :D
Thank you, it's nice to be part of the community I can relate most to, Can't really relate to any of the others since I don't play them. But thank you for the warm welcome, much appreciated.
Wain
The Insane
The Insane

Unread post by Wain »

Welcome! :)
Shaman avatar by Spiritbinder.
GAJones4221

Wain wrote:Welcome! :)
Thank you. :)
Rhyela
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: US - Ysera

Unread post by Rhyela »

Welcome! I personally enjoy the pet appreciation threads, so if you want to necro them, I say be my guest! :lol:

Signature and avatar created by Serenith!

Slickrock wrote:Given their current trend, we'll probably get a spirit toucan that farts loops.
GAJones4221

Rhyela wrote:Welcome! I personally enjoy the pet appreciation threads, so if you want to necro them, I say be my guest! :lol:
I shall then, Probably the first will be my named pets so people don't descend into madness about how I have 20 un named ones still lol. It's hard for me to think of names for my pets.

And thank you for the warm welcome.
zedxrgal
Realm: Nesingwary, Vek'nilash

Unread post by zedxrgal »

Welcome welcome!

Below signature by LupisDarkmoon
My FR Lair! :mrgreen: My Lion Den!

TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Staghelm (Alliance), Wyrmrest Accord (Horde)

Unread post by TygerDarkstorm »

Welcome! I know you've entered the pet challenge, which is awesome. ^_^ As for the pet appreciation threads, they seem to be a little more immune to the necro rules as every now and then they're bumped back to life when someone wants to show off a new friend. :)

Follow me on Tumblr! @projectashley
Like Crochet? You can see what I make @ facebook.com/AshedCreations

Lord Godfrey wrote:Some people only want to watch the world burn. Others want to be the ones responsible for burning it...
[/center]