Warcraft movie, Amazon, and game bonuses

Quiv
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Thrall - Garona (US)

Warcraft movie, Amazon, and game bonuses

Unread post by Quiv »

Has anyone ordered Warcraft on Amazon yet? I want to go ahead and get it on Amazon since I have a gift card, but I'm afraid it won't have the bonuses (Hearthstone/HoTS hero). The images that Amazon have look older and don't have the bonus indicator sticker. Nothing on the product page (that I've seen) indicate either way.

https://www.amazon.com/Warcraft-Blu-ray ... mochamp-20
Gimlion
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Nordrassil

Re: Warcraft movie, Amazon, and game bonuses

Unread post by Gimlion »

I know that it won't help with the giftcard part, but i bought just a standard $20 bluray+dvd+Digital copy from walmart and came with the codes for all the goodies. Unfortunately, I don't play HS, and while I have a HoTS account, I often only play league if I'm going to moba. It was nice to get the game copy DL code though, as I've been trying to introduce my younger sibling to the game.

If you want the movie regardless, and wish to use your amazon giftcard as opposed to going to walmart, let me know when you get your copy if you got the goodies. If not, I'd be more than happy to share my codes, they're just going to waste over here honestly.

edit: The offer also stands if you just want the codes, and aren't going to purchase a copy :mrgreen:

Sig made by the Wonderful Serenith!

"You cannot judge me, I am Justice itself! We were meant for more than this, to protect the innocent. But, if our precious laws bind you all to inaction, then I will no longer stand as your brother." - Tyrael
Sukurachi
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: The Scryers (Horde), Argent Dawn (Alliance)

Unread post by Sukurachi »

I pre-ordered mine from Amazon and it had everything.

A bit of palindromic wisdom:
"Step on no pets!"
Casual player.. don't raid, don't PvP. Suffer from extreme altitis
I love pets - combat or non.
<That Kind of Orc> guild on The Scryers, small, casual LGBT and friends guild, join us Horde-side.

Quiv
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Quiv »

In that case I will go ahead and order from Amazon and update the thread. I know its a "while supplies last" deal but hopefully it'll have it.

If not, I'll probably take you up on that offer Gimlion. Thats super generous!
Gimlion
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Nordrassil

Unread post by Gimlion »

Quiv wrote:In that case I will go ahead and order from Amazon and update the thread. I know its a "while supplies last" deal but hopefully it'll have it.

Not a problem! Like I said, they'd only go to waste here, so I'd rather them be used by someone who wants them :mrgreen:

Sig made by the Wonderful Serenith!

"You cannot judge me, I am Justice itself! We were meant for more than this, to protect the innocent. But, if our precious laws bind you all to inaction, then I will no longer stand as your brother." - Tyrael
Quiv
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Quiv »

Gimlion wrote:
Quiv wrote:In that case I will go ahead and order from Amazon and update the thread. I know its a "while supplies last" deal but hopefully it'll have it.

Not a problem! Like I said, they'd only go to waste here, so I'd rather them be used by someone who wants them :mrgreen:
Just got my Blu Ray in from Amazon and it did have the codes (and they worked). Thanks again for the offer! Hope you find someone to give them too.