My WoW hates me. Help please!

Jadein92
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Proudmoore, Thrall

My WoW hates me. Help please!

Unread post by Jadein92 »

So, basicaly I loaded up the launcher to download the patch while I was at work today. Came home for lunch and it only was at 1% then told me that I was missing a patch required to update (on the Reconfigure Client page) and it also tells me to "Check your internet connection." I ran off of wifi in my house, and even plugged in. Nothing is working. I tried running as admin, deleting Battle.net folders. Un-installing my anti-virus. Everything, and I am at my wits end. If someone could help i would gladly appreciate it. :cry:

Art by FlailingKitty on Flight Rising

Wain
The Insane
The Insane

Re: My WoW hates me. Help please!

Unread post by Wain »

That sucks. This is really a Blizzard support thing, though :) I'll move this to the Wow General forum in case a Petopian can help.
Shaman avatar by Spiritbinder.
Anyia
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Jubei'Thos (US/Oceania)

Unread post by Anyia »

Kind of a last resort, but have you tried reinstalling the WoW client via your battle.net account? When you log in on the web site there's a link to the game clients there somewhere. It's painful to have to re-download everything again, but as a last resort...
Bulletdance
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Vek'nilash

Unread post by Bulletdance »

My mom's internet did that it was fixed by turning her pc back a few days with the restore feature,but every prob is diff so its best for the Blizz techs I think.
Jadein92
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Proudmoore, Thrall

Unread post by Jadein92 »

Anyia wrote:Kind of a last resort, but have you tried reinstalling the WoW client via your battle.net account? When you log in on the web site there's a link to the game clients there somewhere. It's painful to have to re-download everything again, but as a last resort...
Yeah it pretty much came to doing that. I uninstalled and then re-downloaded it. It only took 2 hours, i was surprised. Now it works like nothing was wrong. *facedesk* thanks all for the help! :)

Art by FlailingKitty on Flight Rising