Rambling

Makoes
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Arathor-Alliance / Nesingwary-horde / WrA-Alliance

Rambling

Unread post by Makoes »

So after spending a long time playing a Mistweaver monk, I finally got around to doing an RAF with myself. So, my main characters have been neglected for some time. I'd already left my Main character Makoes pacing in the inn for who know's how long while I'd leveled a horde -gasp!- Monk at the prompting of a long time WoW friend. Now with the RAF all my characters where being neglected as I recruited Real life friends to play on the account and help me level up alts (slow going) and then gift level more alts (altaholic, yes). It's going MUCH slower then I'd hoped with most of my friends having different work schedules then me, and their own lives as well. I've managed to get only 3 toons to 80, with still many more to go...and my FAR ends on July 11th. So, I've got to pick up the pace!!!

I loaded up WoW onto a removable hard drive, and managed to get it running on (lowest settings bleh) my laptop, so I've this nice little set up going on where I -Hope- I will be able to duel play some characters through dungeon queing. I LOVE dungeons, there's always that uncertainty of whether or not random group can pull things off. And the exp in dungeons is pretty good.

So, after this weekend I'll be sitting down to try and rip a dps/healer combo through the LFD and see how fast I can level them up. On top of that I've also recruited my BF (who use to play wow but now finds it exceedingly boring) to help me level up some other toons. I just hope I can get enough toons to lv 80 by the end of June!

WrA and Nesingwary are at the top of my list for toons to level up, I'd like to get my RP toons up more, and I'd like to be a bit more active in <Petopian> on Nesingwary. I miss playing with you all, but Just dont have time to invest in the slow leveling of all my toons.

Today though I decided to take a bit of a break from alts and pick up my main, Makoes the Night elf hunter. Starting off with getting back into doing my daily farm rep stuff, I'd done a tame spree the night before, check out brawlers guild, and tackle my full quest log! Seriously, after I dinged lv90 I stopped a lot of questing. So I managed to finish up Kun-lai...from pretty much the very beginning of the zone quests.

Then I decided to actually try and gear her up. So off I went through the LFR (as dps, it was painful long. Spoiled by playing a healer) There was an issue with a raid member who pulled the boss right after he was kicked, and messed up the achive for that dungeon preventing me from actually being able to que for the next one, took a bit to realize that although I had the achive for that part of the raid, I didnt have credit for that boss...weired, which ment I had to re-que for that dungeon to re-fight the boss, yay lootless runs.
Then there's all the entering raids half done, and having to re-que...Seriously that's so annoying!!! Especially with such long que times.

But it did feel good playing my hunter again, and I wasn't doing to bad considering my crappy gear. I did get a few drops in the LFR, but still not quite at 480ilv ...I'll get there, playing catch-up is hard.

And All the while I'am trying to get everything leveled, sorted, geared in wow, I've still got my 3 yr old Daughter to play with, teach, feed, etc and get play dates sorted, watch other little kids, take em outside, potty breaks, food, etc.
Then I still have house work to do, which is never ending. AND, I also have my art to work on, I've several pieces in need of completion, and I really need clones!!!

I'll be happy once July 11th rolls around and I can cut back with wow, its just right now I really really want to get the most out of the RAF, and I know I am not. Tough life. lol.

Silent as night, silent as death, silent as your last breath
~~~
Interested in HARPG? Check out Marandian's
~~~
(Closed)FR gems: (Click here for details)
My DeviantART/My Petopia art thread
~~~
I cry inside every day, as common courtesy withers away. Are you part of the problem or will you help it grow?

Lisaara
Realm: Moon Guard

Re: Rambling

Unread post by Lisaara »

Sounds like you got a full schedule there!

LisaaraPokefarm
Sig Credits: Lisaara, Ashaine

Makoes
Realm: Arathor-Alliance / Nesingwary-horde / WrA-Alliance

Re: Rambling

Unread post by Makoes »

Yeah, just a bit. Hopefully I can keep organized and make the most of it, lol.

Silent as night, silent as death, silent as your last breath
~~~
Interested in HARPG? Check out Marandian's
~~~
(Closed)FR gems: (Click here for details)
My DeviantART/My Petopia art thread
~~~
I cry inside every day, as common courtesy withers away. Are you part of the problem or will you help it grow?