Fun in Warlords

Shade
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Alliance: Garona; Horde: Nordrassil

Fun in Warlords

Unread post by Shade »

I am curious, what has been some of the most fun you've had in Warlords so far, or some of the stories you have from everything that you have done?

I have three myself that I am going to remember for awhile.

1) One of my first WoD tames was a little green colored riverbeast. His name is Christmas, and every time I have him out I am singing the "I want a hippopotamus for Christmas" song. I don't know why it has not yet gotten old, but even my friend-who plays with me on skype-sings along at this point.

2) I was camping the rare spawn boar that drops the boar mount out in Frostfire when a group of orcs came running up and chased me. Okay-not in the mood to deal with them I just feigned death. Then watched in horror while they went to go kill a group of passive clefhoofs that had been walking around the area. Killed them as quickly as I could then, but in the end only one little clefhoof runt was left, a little white runt, all alone.

I'd had no intention of taming one of these creatures at all-I thought they were ugly cousins of the much neater rhinos-but he was all alone... Now I have a clefhoof named Orphan who I don't think I will ever actually get rid of, I have bonded so quickly with this not so little guy.

3) Last night.

I was questing in the Spires of Arak.

And while I was sitting there, waiting for the NPC to do his thing, just thinking about what quest I was going to go to next, I looked down at my chat log at what the NPC had been saying.

I was laughing so hard I was curled up, head on my desk crying.

So unexpected, Bliz, props to you.
Krysteena
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Terenas, Argent Dawn

Re: Fun in Warlords

Unread post by Krysteena »

:lol: oh my...:lol: I love this interaction between NPC;s going on. They had it with the mantid paragons and now a bird reading 50 Layers of Shadow? I heard it's a good book :lol:
Danielfboone
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: Draka

Unread post by Danielfboone »

I actually abandoned my Rhino that I never really liked much in favor of one of the new Clefthooves. He makes an excellent tank.
Makoes
Illustrious Master Hunter
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Arathor-Alliance / Nesingwary-horde / WrA-Alliance

Unread post by Makoes »

Void boiled Squirrel
offhand, looks like a stew pot, endlessly amusing to me.

Mushroom of Destiny
now an on going joke in my guild.

Silent as night, silent as death, silent as your last breath
~~~
Interested in HARPG? Check out Marandian's
~~~
(Closed)FR gems: (Click here for details)
My DeviantART/My Petopia art thread
~~~
I cry inside every day, as common courtesy withers away. Are you part of the problem or will you help it grow?