kill command.

HunterFTW
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter
Realm: muridain

kill command.

Unread post by HunterFTW »

So there I was in 1 of the lich king dungeons around lvl 70 Utgarde keep on my male panda doing my DPS normal rotation arcane shot to dump my focus and steady shot to regain my focus while using dire beast and making sure kill comman was always on CD when in combat as well as using Beastul Wrath on bosses or when in a near wipe.Then suddenly half way through the dungeon a DPS warrior whispers me and asks "why are you not using kill command?" I swear I have never when "THE FREAK" so fast. like I said before I was using Kill command it its always on CD and when its not its cause ether I am stuned or I need focus which is realy rare. I told him that I was and he continued to say I wasn't. I told him to stop Whispering me when he doesn't relize I am using a clear DPS BM hunter skill. I did not burn through 33 BM hunters and not know about Kill command.

So my question is has anyone had a similar thing happen to them or is it just me?Being told you where not using your skills when you clearly where.
Danielfboone
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: Draka

Re: kill command.

Unread post by Danielfboone »

Never experienced that.
Castile
Petopia Artist
Realm: Nagrand

Unread post by Castile »

I did actually back in cata when I was raiding I had this guy in guild decide he'd "sim" everyone and proceeded to explain why we all sucked (funnily enough he didn't sim himself) and told me i wasn't using Rapid Fire blah blah even though i was the top dps on that particular fight. Pretty sure I was using it and even if I didn't who died and made him RL? That guy was just a dick though and ended up pissing off so many ppl our raid team died as one by one everyone quit to get away from him.

Shadowlands
Restoration Shaman ~Vaporéon~, Balance Druid ~Sakurie~ , BM Hunter ~Castile~

Boven
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: Argent Dawn

Unread post by Boven »

It's quite possible that whatever dps meter the guy was registering Kill Command as being cast by the pet and not you. If he didn't look at the pet on the meter, he wouldn't have seen it being cast.
Danielfboone
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: Draka

Unread post by Danielfboone »

Boven wrote:It's quite possible that whatever dps meter the guy was registering Kill Command as being cast by the pet and not you. If he didn't look at the pet on the meter, he wouldn't have seen it being cast.
Good point and most likely the case.