WoW Token < Funny or just Nerdy?

Divixon
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Frostmourne Alliance

WoW Token < Funny or just Nerdy?

Unread post by Divixon »

Im not trying to be mean with this person who did this > http://i.imgur.com/835fWAw.png <

but lets have a good look at that image n tell me what you see in that ^ :lol:
would you do this today or would you have done this years ago or did u literaly do this? XD

< imo if i had that kind of money from vanilla to mop, yes i would of done that lol > but naw im stuck with the once per week tab >.>
SylviaDragon
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Drenden/illidan

Re: WoW Token < Funny or just Nerdy?

Unread post by SylviaDragon »

its silly but I wonder if it stemmed from boredom. Like they are only playing to farm and don't have anything left they want to buy so they just keep throwing gold at game time.
I wouldn't do it personally. I can make enough gold to do something similar if i wanted to but I just would not feel comfortable blindly extending a sub for more than six months. if i stopped enjoying the game and wanted to quit, it would bother me that i had paid a for several more years of game time with a company i was not happy with and may not return to.
To each their own of course. Although i doubt the game will still be here in 2035 :lol:

Arthur
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Staghelm and Azuremyst

Re: WoW Token < Funny or just Nerdy?

Unread post by Arthur »

Wow haha at first I didn't really get it but then I saw. That's a lotta gold.

Imagemounts - pets - armoryImage

"If you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor."