Back from a 1 year break new to WOD

Angerfang
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Proudmoore,Stormrage,

Back from a 1 year break new to WOD

Unread post by Angerfang »

hey guys im back playing wow!! and now my 10yr old (already has a lvl 100) and wife (back from a 2 yr layoff) are all back playing ..

when i left wow last yr i was probably the #2-3 hunter on my server we were 2nd horde guild to down garrosh etc... now the game has changed drastically and im merely getting my feet wet (garrison lvl2 yay!!!) im almost lvl 93 and enjoying leveling again and enjoying the scenery..

that being said does anyone have any helpful tips or info for a smooth trip to lvl 100 and beyond?

im playing BM and MM atm (dual specs) just feeling them out etc while questing .. since im overgeared for most quests (ilvl 578 at lvl 92 full tier and warforged heroic gear from MOP) im doing just fine no real hardships
AdamSavage
Illustrious Master Hunter
Illustrious Master Hunter

Re: Back from a 1 year break new to WOD

Unread post by AdamSavage »

Well take your time.. This is the last raid of the expansion, and may or may not be the last major content patch. Short expansion this time around. Head over to the Tanaan jungle questing zone once you get some ok gear. I wouldn't suggest going over as a fresh lvl 100. You will get beat up easily, by the mobs. It's not uncommon to have several of the mobs on you at once.
I believe if you can believe out of nothing an explosion (big bang) happened then how far fetched can god be?

Dr. Who Video!

Jaspar
Realm: Saurfang

Re: Back from a 1 year break new to WOD

Unread post by Jaspar »

Once you get to 100 you should get yourself to Tanaan and get a heap of i650 gear. Garrison missions can provide i645 gear if you get your followers up to i645 and higher.

Nagrand has heaps of i610 to i620 gear if you want to go there before Tanaan.

Treasures can be great for XP. So too the bonus XP zones. Flying makes them easier but isnt vital.