2016 Blizz. April Fool's event

Sukurachi
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: The Scryers (Horde), Argent Dawn (Alliance)

2016 Blizz. April Fool's event

Unread post by Sukurachi »

The legion patch notes are hysterical!

but this one part had me both laughing and crying at the imagery:

Marksmanship Hunters must once again choose the Lone Wolf talent to play without a pet. However, to select this talent, you will first have to watch as your beloved companion sadly sulks away, occasionally glancing back at you to see if you’ve changed your mind, while listening to “In the Arms of an Angel” at maximum volume.

You monster.

the notes can be found here:

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/200804 ... w-4-1-2016

A bit of palindromic wisdom:
"Step on no pets!"
Casual player.. don't raid, don't PvP. Suffer from extreme altitis
I love pets - combat or non.
<That Kind of Orc> guild on The Scryers, small, casual LGBT and friends guild, join us Horde-side.

Aleu
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord.

Re: 2016 Blizz. April Fool's event

Unread post by Aleu »

"Arathi Basin: The Lumber Mill, Blacksmith, and Farm flags have all been moved to the road connecting the three points, because apparently that’s where you all want to be anyway."

This one is one of my personal favorites. =D

Along with...

"Because we’re tired of hearing you shout it on voice chat all the time, Bonestorm has been renamed “Swirly Body Sticks.”"

NEW SIGNATURE PENDING... SOON.
{Flight Rising}

Arthur
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Staghelm and Azuremyst

Re: 2016 Blizz. April Fool's event

Unread post by Arthur »

These ones made me laugh:

"We’ve buffed the Anticipation talent. Just wait ‘til you find out what we did! It’s gonna be awesome."

"Rogues can no longer Pick Lock. They can, however, continue to Pick Warrior, Priest, and/or Hunter."

"Heroic Leap has had its cooldown reduNO PATH AVAILABLE"

"Stampede now summons all pets that your character has ever tamed, all pets that your character has ever thought about taming, all pets that your character’s pets have ever thought might be fun to hang out with, and all pets that the enemy target just really hates being killed by."

"The Fire Starter talent now also allows the Mage to melt bullets in midair, just like in that Stephen King novel."

Imagemounts - pets - armoryImage

"If you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor."