LF someone to trade Ordos carries

Xota
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Ner'zhul (US)

LF someone to trade Ordos carries

Unread post by Xota »

My hunter, who can solo Ordos, is alliance US on Ner'zhul/Frostmane. (I often seen Darkspear and Tich in CRZ, I think other pvp LA realms are possible too).
My shaman, on whom I want an Ordos drop, is on horde US on Emerald Dream. It crossrealms with other PVP-RP servers.

If we can't invite because of factions, we can check to see if we crossrealm together. He does massive melee damage, so hunters are ideal for soloing him. The enrage timer was the only issue for me. I did have the leech trinket from Kazzak, a spirit beast tanking, and blessing of Chi-Ji. The legendary cloak on the account is mandatory, for some reason, blizz still doesn't let everyone up to Ordos. Send a PM for my battletag.

edit:
for general information: It looks like a demo warlock can tank it too (although you have to do more damage than I can on mine to kill him in 5 minutes). And if you're "carrying" a ranged class, they can dps too, I'm pretty sure his health doesn't start scaling up until there's more than 10 people on him.