Realm Population

AdamSavage
Illustrious Master Hunter

Realm Population

Unread post by AdamSavage »

I was curios about the current population of players. So I looked up @ WoW Server stats. According to Wow Server Stats. There is a total of 1,453,885 active players right now on all the realms, including EU.. I'm not sure how accurate this is, but it does seem like a really low number. We were officially around 5 million I think, about 6-7 months ago ? I'm not here to say wow is dying, or anything. I'm just curios to see how many are playing these days.

US Realm Stats

EU Realm Stats
I believe if you can believe out of nothing an explosion (big bang) happened then how far fetched can god be?

Dr. Who Video!

zedxrgal
Realm: Nesingwary, Vek'nilash

Re: Realm Population

Unread post by zedxrgal »

I'm not sure it's all that accurate.
I saw this at the bottom:
data snapshots submitted for this server/faction in the last 30 days

Honestly. I don't know what a data snapshot is but the site says it needs them and the more they have the more accurate the numbers. Anything red "then there have been less than 50 data snapshots submitted". And by what I'm seeing, but I could be very incorrect, 95% are red.
Though 1.4 million active monthly players may not be wrong.
Interesting.

I could see where of 5 million subscribers a million log in in a month. Especially now.

Like you not saying it's dying either but I find the numbers really interesting.

Below signature by LupisDarkmoon
My FR Lair! :mrgreen: My Lion Den!