Returning player

Yunas13

Returning player

Unread post by Yunas13 »

Hi guys!
I left Wow in 2014 as I fell in love with FFXIV. Lately, I've felt like I've possibly lost my gaming spark. I thought coming back to Wow for a little while and to experience Legion as the BC expansion was what pulled into me into MMOs. I've been lurking around looking at the pets (FFXIV doesn't have a hunter/beastmaster class, yet) and I remember the memories of the tames I got when I first started out. ( Magria, Gondria, Loque'nahak-he was my first ever spirit beast tame, Skoll, and even Gara.)

I want to start on a friendly and helpful server as the one I was on (Moon Guard) really ruined the experience for me that last year. I logged off more frustrated and irritated then I should of been. I work full-time at Hobby Lobby and don't have a lot of time to play so finding a home and group of friends to share my time will make it a lot of fun. I play mainly Alliance (tried Horde once or twice but just couldn't connect.)

I've got a few hunters that I've deleted (many of them are boosted and I am wondering if I should pull one of those out or start with a new character.)

I hope I can get some helpful advice from a returning player who has been away for 2 year. ><
Carnacki
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Dragonblight US

Re: Returning player

Unread post by Carnacki »

It's been a long time since I've been on these forums, though I've still been semi-active on WoW. My friends and I care currently on Dragonblight-US as Alliance. We've found it to be a friendly server with a large enough population of players to keep things interesting.

As for hunters, the class is in one of the most interesting times it's ever had, and I'm currently enjoying the survival and beast mastery changes. Now is the best time to roll a new hunter, as you can become accustomed to the changes before jumping into Legion.

My advice would be to start a new hunter, read through the Icy-Vein guides on the three specs, and then level as BM as it provides the easiest leveling experience.