PSA: Horde Broken Isles vendors (and alliance)

Xota
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Ner'zhul (US)

PSA: Horde Broken Isles vendors (and alliance)

Unread post by Xota »

During the Orgrimmar Harbor phase of the Broken Isles scenario, there are a couple of vendors that sell some interesting items. After you complete the scenario, you won't be able to get those items (unless there's some way to replay the scenario).

Ravika, near the docks (55, 11) sells some items that were only available during the Darkspear rebellion: Fo'rum the Postmaker, same place, sells some posts. Which I assume are like totems. They're consumed on use, and last one minute. They aren't BoP, so perhaps they can be sold to alliance (or horde who can no longer get them) over the AH. There's an angry post, happy post, and thoughtful post.

For alliance, there's a vendor (Lenny, in SW Harbor 28.27 at that sells a Lucky Shirt (it's a lookalike, but the original Fine Cloth Shirt has been discontinued). The shirt is BoE, but it may not add to your appearance collection yet, so double check before you vendor it.

There's also a cosmetic bonnet alliance can unlock, in the Broken Shore scenario. I've not done it, but wowhead has instructions.
Quiv
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Thrall - Garona (US)

Re: PSA: Horde Broken Isles vendors (and alliance)

Unread post by Quiv »

Thanks! Gonna have to run it a few more time to check these out.

Heard anything about Demon Hunter starter? Theres some treasures there, most with combat items or gear, but I was curious if there was a toy or anything there.
Valnaaros
Pet Finder
Realm: Shadow Council

Unread post by Valnaaros »

No toys. There is a bag and flask. You can easily find them with the Handynotes addon. Also, there are posts on wowhead and mmo-c about the toys and xmogs that were released on the 9th. :)
GormanGhaste
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Uldaman (and Ravencrest)

Unread post by GormanGhaste »

I've also heard that you can do the scenario at 98.