PSA: Darkmoon Faire Starts Tomorrow

Sigrah
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Area 52

PSA: Darkmoon Faire Starts Tomorrow

Unread post by Sigrah »

Just another PSA no one asked for but I decided to do anyways :P ;) The Darkmoon Faire, that lovely, monthly event starts Sunday relative to your individual server times.

- Wanna get a cheap, easy +5 skills points to all those professions and secondary skills? BRING ALL THOSE TOOLS AND INGREDIENTS!

- Wanna play some silly carnie games that somehow, someway ended up putting the odds in your favor? BRING SOME TOKES AND A BIG LOOT BAG WITH $$$ ON IT!

- Wanna price gouge your fellow fair goers who are desperate to do the fair quests for prize tickets? RIP THOSE SLOBS OFF!

- Wanna watch your friends or a bunch of undergeared strangers still a few levels short of 110 try and slay the new and improved Darkmoon Rabbit? BUY SOME CARNIE FAIR, SIT BACK, AND WATCH THE SHREDDING COMMENCE!

- Just wanna pig out on food and cheap alcohol till you're so bloated that you're worthy of an Old God Sacrifice? EAT AND DRINK WITH SILAS DARKMOON TO YOUR GLUTTONOUS HEART'S CONTENT!

*not responsible for unfortunate accidents, trauma induced Tentacle-o-phobia, or death while dining with Silas Darkmoon*
Vephriel
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord US

Re: PSA: Darkmoon Faire Starts Tomorrow

Unread post by Vephriel »

Oh, thank you so much for the reminder! I've been forgetting about it lately but I want to try to get the Nobleman's set for transmog. :)
Wain
The Insane
The Insane

Unread post by Wain »

Thanks!! This will be handy. I hadn't realized it was so soon and I bet a lot of people will forget this month :)
Shaman avatar by Spiritbinder.
zedxrgal
Realm: Nesingwary, Vek'nilash

Unread post by zedxrgal »

I forgot the rabbit has a new badass skin. I should go watch the festivities.

And one must not forget about Moonfang. She's no slouch either and has decimated many a top geared players. :lol:

Below signature by LupisDarkmoon
My FR Lair! :mrgreen: My Lion Den!