nvm

Teigan
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Proudmoore (A), Thrall (H)

nvm

Unread post by Teigan »

Last edited by Teigan on Fri Oct 14, 2016 1:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
peanutbuttercup
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter

Re: People are horrible - Stolen Loque

Unread post by peanutbuttercup »

Sorry but... I don't see how this is "stealing." Stealing is ninja looting all the stuff off a boss, g-quitting and serve transferring. Or I'll extend it as far as killing a pet you were in the process of taming.

The player that happened to see it had every right to tame or kill it if they wanted. It's an achievement mob. Get mad at Blizzard if you want, but that's the unfortunate reality of it. It was nice of you to try and find it a home but you can't reserve it for someone, and you certainly didn't have the right to harass the other player after. They might even report you for harassing them via in-game mail.

Sorry if I sound mad but I hear all the time people saying something was THEIR mob, THEIR rare, THEIR nodes. Well until you kill it, tame it, pick it up, it's not. This is a multi-player game.
Rhyela
Realm: US - Ysera

Unread post by Rhyela »

I'm inclined to agree with pbc; however, I wouldn't go so far as to call it harassment. To be fair, the undead guy really had no way of knowing what you were doing, and since you're on different factions, there was no way to communicate. Unfortunately, Loque is part of an achievement so he had every right to it. It'd be different if you were clearly in the middle of taming it and he killed it. But just hovering over it or near it and not doing anything doesn't really indicate your intention. It was childish of him to do what he did afterward, but did he only do it because you "glared" at him? Some people may not take that too well, lol. So I mean yeah, it sucks, but I can't really blame the dude for doing what he did considering the circumstances. And it is very kind of you to want to help others, so don't let this event ruin that! :hug:

Signature and avatar created by Serenith!

Slickrock wrote:Given their current trend, we'll probably get a spirit toucan that farts loops.
Teigan
Realm: Proudmoore (A), Thrall (H)

Unread post by Teigan »

I forgot to delete this. Sorry. I was venting, and shouldn't have posted this at all.