Siege of Orgrimmar raid (Galakras) soloable!

Quiv
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Thrall - Garona (US)

Siege of Orgrimmar raid (Galakras) soloable!

Unread post by Quiv »

Wasn't sure if everyone knew this or not, but Siege of Orgrimmar raid, specifically the Galakras fight, is now soloable. You can shoot Galakras twice from the south tower.

Rejoice!
Wain
The Insane
The Insane

Re: Siege of Orgrimmar raid (Galakras) soloable!

Unread post by Wain »

Oh that's awesome. I had no idea! Thanks for the news :)
Shaman avatar by Spiritbinder.
Melissa
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Earthen Ring EU

Unread post by Melissa »

Looks like I'll be farming my Paladin's tier there soon then! Thanks for the headsup
I have a Tumblr!
I no longer main my Hunter; Legion changes have unfortunately put me off from the class. However I still plan to stick around for the community here ^^
My Current Main! (Updated once more as I switched factions!)
Xella
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Skywall-US

Unread post by Xella »

Has the "SoO defaults to personal loot when solo and you can't change it so you get zero loot if you don't abuse group finder to swap it to a different loot system" and mythic Sha of Pride having a ridiculous 20s "enrage" (via getting ported away and the fight resetting if you're the only one there) been fixed as well? Maybe not super relevant since you don't need to do the instance on mythic to get the mechascorpions, but I figured I'd ask anyway since Immerseus takes forever to solo and I just haven't had it in me to try it again since the patch, lol :x
Current main: Xella-Skywall | Art Stuffs | Brains.
Lupen202
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Burning Blade, Frostwolf, Proudmoore

Unread post by Lupen202 »

I wish they'd also tweak Immerseus or make him skip-able. Trying to solo him is rage-inducing.

It's nearly impossible to get his health down due to his split and reform mechanic. Normally, you'd have a raid spread out to kill & heal all of the blobs. But when you're alone, there's no way to get the required amount in time. I managed... but it took so long he enraged right before he split for the final time.

Doing this weekly isn't a fun idea... was hoping to start farming the instance for the pets & the mount.

Neiara - NE Hunter - Burning Blade (US) - Denial of Service

| My Mount Collection |
| Flight Rising |

Quiv
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Thrall - Garona (US)

Unread post by Quiv »

Xella wrote:Has the "SoO defaults to personal loot when solo and you can't change it so you get zero loot if you don't abuse group finder to swap it to a different loot system" and mythic Sha of Pride having a ridiculous 20s "enrage" (via getting ported away and the fight resetting if you're the only one there) been fixed as well? Maybe not super relevant since you don't need to do the instance on mythic to get the mechascorpions, but I figured I'd ask anyway since Immerseus takes forever to solo and I just haven't had it in me to try it again since the patch, lol :x
not sure, I blasted through it on normal.
Lupen202 wrote:I wish they'd also tweak Immerseus or make him skip-able. Trying to solo him is rage-inducing.

It's nearly impossible to get his health down due to his split and reform mechanic. Normally, you'd have a raid spread out to kill & heal all of the blobs. But when you're alone, there's no way to get the required amount in time. I managed... but it took so long he enraged right before he split for the final time.

Doing this weekly isn't a fun idea... was hoping to start farming the instance for the pets & the mount.
yeah its a pain. barrage helps, and i use my spirit beast to heal one of the blobs per split. if they would make each blob take more off his energy, it wouldnt be as bad.