Legion Assault on the broken isle makes me cry

pop
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Legion Assault on the broken isle makes me cry

Unread post by pop »

It's hard for me to get me excited to stay subbed.

I was at work (travelled to a place that's 3 hours drive away for a site visit) during the attack on Azsuna.

And when I got back home, it was already at night and I was tired and sleepy for the attack on Valsharah.

And I tried the wq anyway even though I was very tired and sleepy. Sadly it wasn't as fun as the pre expansion event.
Last edited by pop on Thu Apr 06, 2017 12:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
Rawr
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Draka-Wyrmrest Accord

Re: Legion Assault on the broken isle makes me cry

Unread post by Rawr »

You see the new blue post yet Pop? Here's a quick summery; "Once this hotfix is active, you will only need to reach Revered with the Armies of Legionfall and fully explore the Broken Shore to earn Legion flying." :mrgreen:

pop
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by pop »

Rawr wrote:You see the new blue post yet Pop? Here's a quick summery; "Once this hotfix is active, you will only need to reach Revered with the Armies of Legionfall and fully explore the Broken Shore to earn Legion flying." :mrgreen:

Omg yay
AdamSavage

Unread post by AdamSavage »

Rawr wrote:You see the new blue post yet Pop? Here's a quick summery; "Once this hotfix is active, you will only need to reach Revered with the Armies of Legionfall and fully explore the Broken Shore to earn Legion flying." :mrgreen:
You beat me to it.
I believe if you can believe out of nothing an explosion (big bang) happened then how far fetched can god be?

Dr. Who Video!