Can my main do world quests in my alts group?

Iowawolf
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: Moon Guard, Hati's Realm

Can my main do world quests in my alts group?

Unread post by Iowawolf »

I am wondering if say I have two characters both with world quests unlocked is it possible for after I do them on my main for me to make a premade and invite my main to the zone can they do the world quests that are from my alt or are they one and done even if my main was invited to my alt group there would no quests.
Sukurachi
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: The Scryers (Horde), Argent Dawn (Alliance)

Re: Can my main do world quests in my alts group?

Unread post by Sukurachi »

I was struggling to understand what exactly you meant by your question.. it finally dawned on me (I think).

If your toon has done a WQ, it disappears off the map, regardless of who you team up with. You can fight the same mob again, but it won't count as a WQ.

A bit of palindromic wisdom:
"Step on no pets!"
Casual player.. don't raid, don't PvP. Suffer from extreme altitis
I love pets - combat or non.
<That Kind of Orc> guild on The Scryers, small, casual LGBT and friends guild, join us Horde-side.

Iowawolf
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: Moon Guard, Hati's Realm

Re: Can my main do world quests in my alts group?

Unread post by Iowawolf »

Sukurachi wrote:I was struggling to understand what exactly you meant by your question.. it finally dawned on me (I think).

If your toon has done a WQ, it disappears off the map, regardless of who you team up with. You can fight the same mob again, but it won't count as a WQ.
Dang that stinks thank you for answering I guess they did it that way so we can't farm the quests.