Finally, major milestone for Legion accomplished

Quiv
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Thrall - Garona (US)

Finally, major milestone for Legion accomplished

Unread post by Quiv »

I know this isn't the BIGGEST accomplishment, but for me having a 110 of near every* class is a major goal of mine. Heirlooms + Invasions!

*No monk cuz... idk just no monk.

OK maybe a little monk

Last edited by Quiv on Mon Jun 19, 2017 4:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
Vephriel
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord US

Re: Finally, major milestone for Legion accomplished

Unread post by Vephriel »

Nice!! That must be so satisfying. :D My monk's been languishing at 100 too, I just...haven't really been digging their playstyle lately.

I'm not doing too bad myself, even though I thought I wouldn't be leveling many alts this expansion. :lol: Somehow I already have 8 classes at 110 (9 characters in total with 2 max level hunters), and the remaining 4 are all at 100+. I'm getting the itch to try maxing my rogue next (also I want that raven mount), but I can't decide which spec to dabble into. I haven't touched the class at all yet in Legion and I'll have to basically relearn it from the ground up.
Quiv
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Quiv »

Ive had to relearn most. I hated levelling warrior the worst though, even in invasions. Felt so squishy, died so much. Prot helped but was sooooo slowwww. I did my rogue as outlaw to try the new thing, and icy veins still advises outlaw for leveling. Hope you can find what you like tho!

What I didn't show in the screenshot is the second 100 hunter at the bottom. Used to be my alliance "main" on this server since I was 75% horde, but since I have switched half to alliance (including my main hunter), he is a bit redundant. So because I don't like seeing a 100 in my shiny list of 110s, I deleted him and restored my 100 monk off the bench and will be leveling it I guess. :roll:

I was really excited to try the class stuff campaigns because they are really interesting to me. Not a big fan of the required order hall mission steps. Theyre quick and easy for the most part but when doing multiple alts, just feel like an unnecessary bottleneck. Also when I learned the legionfall campaign wasnt account wide kinda put a sour note in it. The class specific stuff I dig, but doing the same X legionfall campaign quests (especially the uninspiring ones). Just have to slough through it so I can get the mounts.
Wain
The Insane
The Insane

Unread post by Wain »

Oh wow o.O Well done! I have six at 110. I'll have to advance others to collect the mounts :P
Shaman avatar by Spiritbinder.
Quiv
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Quiv »

Plus the dauntless tokens allow them to get to 850 ilvl pretty easy, which is great. Its odd they did the gear catch up mid xpac though. In MoP/WoD, it was the last patch that had the gear catchup stuff (timeless isle and tanaan). I like it though!
Rhyela
Realm: US - Ysera

Unread post by Rhyela »

I just got a third 110 and thought I was all that. :lol: Congrats!

Signature and avatar created by Serenith!

Slickrock wrote:Given their current trend, we'll probably get a spirit toucan that farts loops.
Quiv
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Quiv »

Ever since I posted this, its bugged me that I had all classes EXCEPT monk so I restored my monk and kicked its butt to 110. I can take a breather and do all the side stuff I've been wanting too now, like fishing artifact, woot!

Vephriel

Love your hunter's transmog there Quiv! That's a great combination. :) And congrats on a full roster! That satisfies my completionist's side so much. Alas, I can never get away with it on my main realm because I have 2 hunters, so there'll always be at least one class that has to live on a side server. :lol:
Funk
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter
Realm: several...

Unread post by Funk »

Oooooh nice work! I like your characters' names too :p

I had a goal similar, but it was to get to 110 on each class before my summer semester started in May. :lol:

Now I'm at one 110 of every class, plus one extra hunter (for a total of two hunters). I haven't finished the dk or warlock class campaigns (or the second hunter's) though. I'm just... not in the mood. I'm leveling my Horde druid now to help my friend without flying get levels fast. It's not too time consuming as we just log on and boop through invasions p quick.

I too did not think I would do much with alts this expansion... and I guess that's kinda true. They're 110 and most have /a/ hidden skin but that's about it. The people I did dungeons and arena with previously are not playing at all really, so when I do play it's very /light/ alt stuff. Plus with prestige not being account bound I'm just... not motivated to grind it out (I'm glad the mounts are account bound, it just sucks doing it on alts and having basically useless rewards for a whole prestige level *stares at the pet* - I'd rather prestige just be account bound and world quests that reward honor can only do so once a day per account or something idk). Ok, mini rant over. :lol:
funk#1402

Quiv
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Quiv »

Finishing the class campaigns and legionfall campaigns for the mounts is my next "big" goal. I've got the Hunter and DK so far. Theres only a handful of class mounts I actually like, and I don't envy doing the boring legionfall quests over and over.
Funk
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter
Realm: several...

Unread post by Funk »

I actually like quite a few class mounts. I don't really think I /hate/ any of them, but some definitely have... issues.

For class mounts I've got: druid, warrior, dh, pally, rogue, hunter. My priest is stuck on the world quests one (I find a good chunk of the broken shore quests boring so the 12 world quests is a huge bottleneck for me personally lol), and my mage is around there too. My shaman and monk have barely touched Legionfall stuff, and as mentioned my warlock and dh have not finished their class campaigns yet.

I enjoyed the priest and pally campaigns actually. Moreso pally.
funk#1402

Xella
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Skywall-US

Unread post by Xella »

You know, it's funny—monk's my last 110 to go too, I wonder what it is. For me personally, it's just that none of the alliance races really excite me monkwise (same for priest, thanks to female dwarves having been so boned in new character models; if they'd turned out better I think I could be quite happy having a server with ten femdorfs on it, but as it stands there's like two faces and one hairstyle that I like and that's too many characters to look related for me to be comfortable with).

I just "finished" all my class mount campaigns (by which I mean "all the ones that are on my PvE server" so everything but DK, priest, shaman, and monk). Rogue was my least favourite, and I imagine that people who are even more anti-PvP than I am (and I know they exist, even if it's hard to fathom) are probably boiling on the forums right now. Favourite so far was probably... hm... well, the warrior one felt most thematically appropriate. Hunter one probably was fine, but everything evaporated before any mechanics went off so it was pretty boring. Lock one would have been good had it not been SO reliant on pet abilities (when both my specs run GoSac). Mage one wasn't super complicated, but was entertaining.

Mountwise, I am 10000% using the mage disc forever. I'll probably use the priest one when I get it, the warlock one is a good ground mount, the paladin one might get used if I end up having a matching mog, and I like the monk one but I dunno how I'll feel about it talking to me and that's a ways off anyway. The DK, DH, warrior mounts are too large, the druid and rogue mounts can't land and that drives me crazy (the mage one can't either but it isn't flappy, lol). Hunter is just... not in my hunter's aesthetic, so it'd be a good general purpose mount but since it's hunter-only it'll never see light, lol.
Current main: Xella-Skywall | Art Stuffs | Brains.
Vephriel

I finished leveling my shaman today! I have a feeling rogue will be my next once I start feeling bored again and needing a project. :lol: Yeah, the monk just...isn't appealing to me right now. I love mine as a character, but I don't feel very attached to the class at all.

My druid is on a side realm but I don't really feel that motivated to level him either. I want blood elf druids too much. :(

Attachments
WoWScrnShot_062617_025020.png
WoWScrnShot_062617_025020.png (897.76 KiB) Viewed 4297 times
Quiv
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Quiv »

Yeah I don't know what it is about monks, but I know a big thing is the fact their attacks don't show the fist weapons enough for me. I deleted mine for a second hunter a year or so back, but I restored. She will probably collect dust once I get Ban-Lu. Most of these alts will honestly, I don't play them. I usually go with one main (hunter of course), then a primary alt (DK) and then a Leather and Clothie to gear up enough to do mog runs with increasing ease.

Much to my surprise, levelling my warlock has made me really like him, I'm just not pulling the numbers yet. I originally had an SPriest and I HATE the way it plays (I want my alts to be lazy to play :lol:). I'm just glad dauntless allows for a super easy way to get up to 850 ilvl.

As for leather, I chose Rogue and though I love the class mount. Although, like Xella mentioned, I am not looking forward to sneaking into Horde towns to assassinate people since my realm is like 238572357 horde to 1 alliance. Truth be told, I'm not really feeling any of the leather classes. I would probably be more into my feral druid if mog mattered for them. Maybe I need to give my DH more attention, I just don't care for their whole shtick. Bah!

(Veph, your Lalathin mog is much MUCH more striking than the one I cooked up, wow!)
Quiv
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Quiv »

Thats it, I'm done, I beat the game!

Wain
The Insane
The Insane

Unread post by Wain »

Oh my gawd, well done!!! That's an incredible amount of work.

It'll be a very long time before I get there. I'm done with Hunters (all mounts), Death Knights (mount and all pets), Warlocks (all mounts), Shaman (just mount, no other rewards that I can see?). 2/4 Paladin mounts & almost done with Holy. But I haven't even started a Warrior, Priest, Mage, Demon Hunter or Monk yet and my Rogue is just 105. I don't mind though, it's something to work on slowly over time :)

Oh, and I'm not really bothering with my Druid for now. I got the class pets but the "mounts" aren't real ones so I haven't been too concerned with them.
Quiv
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Quiv »

I'm not even thinking about Power Ascended rewards until next patch when AK raises even higher. For the mounts, I tried to do these in batches, getting everyone up to the time gates (missions) at the same time, but man even with spreading it out like that over a month felt like forever!
Wain
The Insane
The Insane

Unread post by Wain »

Quiv wrote:I'm not even thinking about Power Ascended rewards until next patch when AK raises even higher.
Oh it will?? Very good :) Maybe I'll wait on those. Or at least get the toons up to 110 but not worry muchly about maxxing their artifacts yet. I want to go for the ones that also offer pets first. So Rogue and Monk.
Quiv
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Quiv »

I think Wowhead mentioned that AK goes up to 50 on PTR. Of course subject to change blah blah blah...

The first I will be hitting is the Demon Hunter for the Demon Hunter Pepe. Also I'm a grown man :lol:

FYI in case you didn't realize: The Rogue pet Crackers is actually part of the broken shore class hall champion quest and not Power Ascended reward.
Bristlenose
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter

Unread post by Bristlenose »

I finished this last week too. I probably would have done it sooner but I ran into the dual problems of free time and motivation to do so slowing me down. Finally managed to knock out the last one (a Destruction Warlock which turned out to be more fun than expected). Got all the basic mounts plus the bonus Dreadsteed for the Warlock that drops off a rare mob on the Shore (getting Concordance with everyone is going to take much longer but I'm close on my DK, Monk, Paladin, Warrior and Demon Hunter).