Something I just don't get

Iowawolf
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: Moon Guard, Hati's Realm

Something I just don't get

Unread post by Iowawolf »

Ever since we got Hati there has been nothing but complaining true most is justified because of his stupid ai and that he sat there a lot doing nothing but it seems many on the hunter forums just like to complain about anything if you don't hate Hati they will hate on you as well which is why I called it toxic if you are not with them then are against them.

How does saving Hati affect anyone who hates him it doesn't that is what I don't get I know we all have opinions but they seem to want to shove their hatred down your throat and if they can't then they make fun of anyone who likes Hati.

Which is why I like these forums more we all are more civilized and respect each others opinions no matter how odd they may be.
Castile
Petopia Artist
Realm: Nagrand

Re: Something I just don't get

Unread post by Castile »

People will hate on anything though - don't take it personally :) It's like people who argue against more stable slots or things that don't affect them in game. No logic people just like to 'have a whinge' as we say in my country (in fact my city has a whole facebook page devoted to just that haha!).

Shadowlands
Restoration Shaman ~Vaporéon~, Balance Druid ~Sakurie~ , BM Hunter ~Castile~

Wain
The Insane
The Insane

Unread post by Wain »

I wouldn’t take it personally. For every person who hijacks the thread to complain about the follower AI, there seems to be 20 are fully supportive. In my books that’s well above average. If Blizzard posted that they were going to mail every character a million gold there would still be people who hijacked the thread to complain about mages or warlocks or something.
Shaman avatar by Spiritbinder.
Iowawolf
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: Moon Guard, Hati's Realm

Unread post by Iowawolf »

True not to take it personally and sometimes I have to tell myself that but when they attack something like Hati whom as a hunter I care a lot about then it gets little hard to remember it is only a game I was fine without him before and will be after Legion just would be nice if Blizzard looked at that saving thread and saw how many are in support of us keeping him.
Teigan
Illustrious Master Hunter
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Proudmoore (A), Thrall (H)

Unread post by Teigan »

Iowawolf, I know it's rough being attached to a character that you can't control the outcome of their story. Hati has won alot of hearts. I think Hati will be ok, though. There is SO much support for saving him! *hug*
Valnaaros
Pet Finder
Realm: Shadow Council

Unread post by Valnaaros »

^^^^ Besides, even if these threads never got started, I doubt that Blizz would cut Hati. They would've given us some way to tame Hati or wolves that shared the same models. They have never said or indicated that they intended on completely removing Hati.