Can we go to new islands yet?

Iowawolf
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: Moon Guard, Hati's Realm

Can we go to new islands yet?

Unread post by Iowawolf »

Not sure when and where I read this think it was yesterday during the fiasco with servers crashing then resetting so I was stuck on the forums and thought I read you can go to the new zones by flying from Tol Barad or something like that.

Or maybe it was in game after I finally got in and was checking my stables I thought I saw where we can go to the new zones already and to do so was by going from Tol Barad is this legit and can we go there now or do we have to wait for BFA I want to tame those sweet Saurolisks.
Makoes
Illustrious Master Hunter
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Arathor-Alliance / Nesingwary-horde / WrA-Alliance

Re: Can we go to new islands yet?

Unread post by Makoes »

I am pretty sure if we could go to the new zones now, we would be seeing a huge influx of screenshots on BFA tames. Trade chat chatter in game would also be broadcasting about that to.

Silent as night, silent as death, silent as your last breath
~~~
Interested in HARPG? Check out Marandian's
~~~
(Closed)FR gems: (Click here for details)
My DeviantART/My Petopia art thread
~~~
I cry inside every day, as common courtesy withers away. Are you part of the problem or will you help it grow?

Iowawolf
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: Moon Guard, Hati's Realm

Unread post by Iowawolf »

Makoes wrote:I am pretty sure if we could go to the new zones now, we would be seeing a huge influx of screenshots on BFA tames. Trade chat chatter in game would also be broadcasting about that to.
Ok thank you
Sigrah
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Area 52

Unread post by Sigrah »

It might be possible to reach those islands on the map, but whether or not they're there for you to land on is debatable. Also, it'd be at your own risk, Blizzard might not take too kindly reaching some place you're not yet supposed to have access to.
Valnaaros
Pet Finder
Realm: Shadow Council

Unread post by Valnaaros »

Zandalar and Kul Tiras have their own World Servers, which are servers that contain the map of a particular region. Every continent is separated into a World Server, and this is done to lessen what your computer has to load. You can't reach the Eastern Kingdoms by flying east from Kalimdor, since they are on separate World Servers. Even if Kul Tiras and Zandalar shared the same World Server as Tol Barad - like what Sigrah said - Blizz would not take very kindly to that and could potentially temporarily ban anyone that does it.