Pandaren staying neutral

Iowawolf
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: Moon Guard, Hati's Realm

Pandaren staying neutral

Unread post by Iowawolf »

With all that's been going on with BFA has got me wondering is it still possible to have a neutral panda I know the one guy did it all on the island but is there some way to level up and leave the island remaining neutral I read somewhere you have to be a monk and teleport to Kun Lai summit to remain neutral unless that was fixed. What about mages don't they have portals to take you places I think it would be really fun to run around Azeroth as a neutral.
Lisaara
Illustrious Master Hunter
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Moon Guard

Re: Pandaren staying neutral

Unread post by Lisaara »

There is no way to leave the island and remain neutral.

LisaaraPokefarm
Sig Credits: Lisaara, Ashaine

Valnaaros
Pet Finder
Realm: Shadow Council

Unread post by Valnaaros »

You can lvl up on the Wandering Isle via herbalism and mining, but that is it. I believe that Blizz put in a failsafe incase someone, somehow, figures out how to get out of the starting zone.
Bowno
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Moon Guard

Unread post by Bowno »

I did this in the past before it was fixed. You used to be able to group up with other pandas and force a LFG queue. You'd have to have a 100% full group though, with a tank and healer and all be at least level 10 or 11. It'd take you to Deadmines, where you would then let yourself die and then Spirit Res at the graveyard. After that, we were able to wander freely in ALL major cities and do MOST quests on BOTH sides. I was able to buy BOTH sides tabards and even do mount training. After about 2 days, we were all forced to TP back to the isle and our Hearths reset to the Isle.
Sadly, I did end up deleting that character for space later on, despite having a panda with Riding ability and level 30 able to run around the isle.

But yeah. Its no longer possible. T'was fun though!

I did manage to level another panda up to around 22 before getting tired on the isle and deleting her.

Siggy under construction!