End of watch 9/22/18

Iowawolf
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: Moon Guard, Hati's Realm

End of watch 9/22/18

Unread post by Iowawolf »

Hard to believe but I am actually quitting the game may be back may not be only Blizzard can decide by getting their shit together. I forgave them for the shit storm called WOD even forgave them for ripping my artifact away along with Hati heck even pathfinder never bothered me that much. But as BFA rolled along I started feeling bored and not wanting to log on as much as I used to it could be as simple as I am now full time status at my job which is a dream come true cause this is my dream job and being there two years busting my butt everyday I feel rewarded.

It could also be boredom of the game I started middle to late Wrath and only was forced to miss Cata due to real life issues but came back for all of MOP through Legion in WOD I did take mini breaks but always came back but now I think this is the final goodbye.

I enjoyed the hell out of Legion loved Hati and my Titanstrike even liked the world quests so thought why not play BFA was I ever wrong I feel so squishy now without my artifact even animal companion sucks compared to Hati. With Hati I can pull five or more mobs and gun them down in no time but now if I even pull three my animal companion is so weak and the piece of crap so called weapon even though it is better then my artifact still sucks due to being so weak.

But the biggest strike came few days ago not only showing Blizzard doesn't give a crap about their players but they are truly biased and hate the Alliance while babying the Horde.

The war fronts had just started and Horde had first crack at it so I figured ok I have time to get leveled up and be able to do it then they pulled a fast one and nerfed them making it now a 320 item level just to enter also where Horde was able for three days or so farm gear they hot fixed it so the Alliance can't do it now if that isn't bias then I don't know what is.

They did this shit earlier too with the rigged chopper "contest" the way they set it up and knowing they are biased everyone knew Horde would "win" their lawnmower with spikes and so as a Alliance player main since Wrath with Horde alts I had enough and quit they can bring me back by allowing Alliance to do what Horde did and let us spam war fronts as a non mythic anything I was going to use it as a way to gear up like Timeless and Tanaan.

But knowing they don't give a shit about the players this is my final goodbye to WOW been a great ride but time to leave World of Hordecraft.
Wain
The Insane
The Insane

Re: End of watch 9/22/18

Unread post by Wain »

Sorry to see you go :( I understand though. As I said on another thread, I don't think they've deliberately biased it that way, but it's just a fall-out of the way they've designed things and they don't see it as important enough to address it.

Take care and I hope you'll be back here in the future :)
Shaman avatar by Spiritbinder.
Iowawolf
Master Hunter
Master Hunter

Wain wrote:Sorry to see you go :( I understand though. As I said on another thread, I don't think they've deliberately biased it that way, but it's just a fall-out of the way they've designed things and they don't see it as important enough to address it.

Take care and I hope you'll be back here in the future :)
I am not leaving Petopia will still post here just the game is boring now and yeah the way they set things up maybe they're not truly biased but then again in a q&a Ion basically said play Horde and we all know the devs only play Horde which is where a lot of this bias comes from.
Rawr
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Draka-Wyrmrest Accord

Unread post by Rawr »

Well all the Blues play Ally it seems so it's not like the company as a whole are on one side or another. :mrgreen:

Iowawolf
Master Hunter
Master Hunter

I think I know now what to quit it is not the game because all this time I really never had a problem until now and that is because I read the forums way too much so I need to stop reading them as much as I do and go back to what I like to do and play the game. So yes I am not quitting the game just the forums which are way too toxic before this war front thing I was bored yes but that could have been due to me being tired since I am now full time at my job.
Teigan
Realm: Proudmoore (A), Thrall (H)

Unread post by Teigan »

The official forums? Dang, no wonder you've been down about things. Those are best to avoid. I hope you can strike a balance between getting information and avoiding toxicity. That can be tricky. As a fellow Alliance member, I definitely understand the feelings of resentment and the more you know about how the game works, the worse it feels. Hang in there, and remember that the Alliance needs us. Remember Teldrassil!
Setanta
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter
Realm: Terrokar, Dentarg, Alexstrasza

Unread post by Setanta »

If the official forums were any more toxic, they'd be required to have radioactivity warning markers all over them. Same goes for the official twitter accounts. :)

Sargman (Void Elf) Terokkar
Serkrun (Orc) Dentarg
Untamabull (Tauren) Area 52
Sargmar (Blood Elf) Alexstrasza

If you're taking my posts 100% seriously, you're probably 150% too serious to read them.